News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Well, FML

Started by Oxygen, June 17, 2011, 11:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

Quote from: Diva La Viva on June 17, 2011, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: M I K E on June 17, 2011, 01:39:19 PM
Ok, hopefully you have enough proof to report about it..

Ry could check your log-in IPs and find if Dillon's IP is there somewhere, and ban him..

And possibly rollback your account a lil.
What'd it be for use to ban him? He's never on anyway.

Or IP ban, to prevent him hacking more people..

Chaoslancex

why did he pick you? T.T anyhow that sucks man i said hi to him today when i log in the morning before work, i thought he was at your house and he was just saying hi to people. :\ damn man.

Annakarl

f*ck this u wasted really a lot of time to get this rares i just wanna know if he choose rich people he could choose oscar richest one in game? and if random why you! well if you need something i got i can give u without asking.

Shruums

Ahhh, that sucks, hopefully someone catches him!

Take it, have a ride, enjoii it.

Oxygen

He's caught already.. He's too much of a dumbf*ck to cover up his work aka his I.P and stuff.

Quote from: Annakarl on June 18, 2011, 03:04:48 AM
f*ck this u wasted really a lot of time to get this rares i just wanna know if he choose rich people he could choose oscar richest one in game? and if random why you! well if you need something i got i can give u without asking.
I think it might have been from a past.. experience I had with him. Not quite sure though.

Quote from: Chaoslancex on June 17, 2011, 10:59:31 PM
why did he pick you? T.T anyhow that sucks man i said hi to him today when i log in the morning before work, i thought he was at your house and he was just saying hi to people. :\ damn man.
He lives in a whole other state then me.

Bill

What? No, okay. First of all, he shouldn't even have a topic about himself because he's not even worth that much. Second, this kid's a big dumb idiot who would never be capable of using any program or virus to hack anyone like Kevin said. And I know it was him because of his IP. I know what his IP looks like. He probably chose you Drunk Mario because you had an account on his website a while back that he probably got your password from. We can counter anything he tries to do in a matter of seconds and he's already been banned from the forums. Yeah he'll try to come back, but then we'll just ban him again, not that hard. And there's no way in hell he'd ever get access to my computer because if he did, I'd drive two hours away to where he lives and stick my size 12 so far up his monkey ass that he'll be coughing up shoe polish for a month. Now that's what I have to say about that. As for recovering the items on your account, that can probably be done easily.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pride

Has this been solved, then?

Bill

Pretty much, locked.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........