News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Updating Classic

Started by M I K E, June 16, 2011, 09:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M I K E

I have been thinking about will Classic stay like that forever?

In my opinion, they should slowly make small changes to Classic, add more skills until they all work..

Add more items and update the gameframe to higher version, and change items to better quality..

Not like Blitz was, huge update at once and many people didn't like it, But slowly and listening to players's suggestions..Item suggestions etc.

Pride

I quite like this, because all of it at once can be kind of... overwhelming.

Daxking

Hopefully a lot of new ones coming since SUMMER is about here.  8)

Joker

Well Ry is busy with minecraft Private server.

killstrike

Kevin

I don't like the client updates. That is what destroys RSPS when people jam items into clients that don't support those items.

But adding every skill has been on the agenda for a long time, and as you can see it is already being done. There will always be updates, new items, skills, mini-games, ect. People just need to be patient when it comes down to it. Ryan doesn't half ass stuff and throw it out there, Ryan makes sure everything is 100% perfect and it gets tested to the fullest as we try and find bugs with it, glitches, dupes, ect, ect. You guys must understand that Ryan isn't like your everyday coder, he gets the job done, and has it done correctly.

Pride

I sort of agree with the releasing skills part, but we don't need higher client version items, such as Bandos, Armadyl, and Godswords.

They aren't needed.

Jake

I thought this is what was happening anyway?