News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

How?

Started by Joker, May 30, 2011, 06:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I came here by a friend "Sauke", one of my best irl friends. I loved how the server was coded, and as soon as he told me that it was all from scratch and skills could go higher then 99 I tried to no life it.. But failed :). I just wish i didn't spend all that time playing Worldscape when i had to study for my exams =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Drunk Mario

Haha Dug.. ::)

And There was an old member that brought me here from another server, i can't recall his name though.. It's been too long.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Way too long, and it's time we do the same don't you think?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

dieknowsawr

3 years back , I googled something got lost , found this, been here for 3 years . :)

Dench

Leigh was supposed to be making money on our runescape account. -_-  He got bored and found this. Anyway when I came home from school he showed me northpole and I freaked out cause he got Torag from a drop, lol.

Jack

Believe it or not.

4 Years ago I was at a computer cafe because I didn't have internet (I was 9). I saw a guy playing Worldscape he had 111 Magic, then I've been here ever since. =)

Joker

Quote from: Connor on June 25, 2011, 12:30:48 PM
I freaked out cause he got Torag from a drop, lol.
Yes that happened to me also..I was like WTF F*CKING GREAT SERVER! STUPID RS!