News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Runecrafting (locations)

Started by flipje, June 14, 2011, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flipje

First of all, Thanks for the great reply's ! 

I hope many of you guys will reach 135, so i don't have to. The guide will be updated with things you think should be added.

List of future updates :

• Walk trough of the runecrafting progression and suggested altars.
  • Pictures
  • And your suggestions !

Drunk Mario

I think you should make a guide (or edit this..) with the order of Altars you should go to. because some people might go EXACTLY in order when you can skip like Mind runes and stuff since leveling is different..

Good guide though. helped me out when I was RCing.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

That was my idea collin :D!
Thou runes are pretty much worthless so people would only care about the level and not the order possibly =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..