News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Started by Kyle, June 14, 2011, 12:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

Might be a tad bit later in the day, but I just got home.
So hope you had a happy birthday and the rest of the night goes well too. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Amanda xo

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday.
My night went well, and I hope all of yours did too!  :)

Dug

Happy Belated Birthday Amanda! Sorry for the lateness  :'(!
Hope you enjoy'd it to the max!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Thanks, sorry for the lateness also. (;

Dug

Sorry for posting again,
But are there any pictures of the party or even the cake itself :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

johnson

many many happy birthday to you.may you live long.God bless you.May God shower his countless blessing on you and your family. Be happy. Take care
johnson

Amanda xo

Uber late.. But yes Dug I'll send you a message of the cake. ( I cut it the day after my birthday, and after the Bruins won the championship.) :)
Thank you so much Johnson, I wish you the best also! 8)