News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Rivin X's Exp Rate

Started by Sad Panda, June 13, 2011, 03:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Absolute bull shit. There is no way that in less than three hours that he has trained 1.1b experience in Prayer. Along with that he trained 60m exp in Defense and received 1.6b experience in HitPoints.

They were both just recently dropped to exactly 135. If all of his other stats are real then his HitPoints should technically be right around 1,368,612,462. If anyone would like to correct a mistake then check here.

Kevin and Avery both got their stats reduced recently, but Kevin's stayed down. Why didn't Avery's? I just personally found this out, but apparently three people are mad about it other than me.

Joker

Avery abused his power TOO MUCH with every thing..Avery stop that..Wow seriously..First when he attacks people...Second when he reduces the item rarity and now..On the highscores? Wow.
I agree with you Nick...You always say the truth no matter what.

Avery

Quote from: Joker_ on June 13, 2011, 04:03:27 PM
Avery abused his power TOO MUCH with every thing..Avery stop that..Wow seriously..First when he attacks people...Second when he reduces the item rarity and now..On the highscores? Wow.
I agree with you Nick...You always say the truth no matter what.
I don't have the power to "boost my stats" so if you have any problems take it up with Ryan, who's the one that made the decision. Second i can attack who i want, it's wildy so stop crying about it and defend yourself, and third i can't "decrease item rarity" because i have no way of doing so, being that all admin commands are restricted to only my admin account, therefore you're making false statements, and accusations which are not tolerated. And Mute , i see you're making a rather savage attempt too get people to forget that You were the one that was demoted for abusing powers, so don't try and use me as a scapegoat. Also Nick you're infact not right, because my stats were infact fair, which is why ryan changed them, so stop complaining because by the looks of it you're trying a bit too hard, and not succeeding. I think it's fair too say that what you 3 are implying doesn't mean anything because you were all demoted from some sort of power that you had in the past, so don't be hypocrites.
Mute -Forum Mod
Sad Panda - Forum Mod
Joker - Dz Owner

Ry60003333

Avery is only an administrator, and administrators cannot modify the stats of any account.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Avery

Quote from: Mute on June 13, 2011, 05:26:54 PM
Wait, what? I was talking about power abuse in a game, not on the forums bub. (I wasn't actually abusing them either, I was retrieving information at a request of a certain member, You should know because he told you, and then you went on and blabbed to them admins)

Not to mention that you only got your admin/forum mod/player mod combo because the jeremy was around.

Now, considering that there is actually a grain of truth in this, and the fact that your making a really bad coverup for this too.
Want to know why it's bad?
Well, you took all the effort to log into your all high supreme account of AGF admin. That tells me that you have alot of power in-game and on the forums.
Guess what that power allows you to do?
I'm quite sure it includes a few commands to tweak that XP of yours, not to mention them rarez everyone goes on about.

EDIT:What does being demoted have to do with this? Not to mention that me and nick were both forum based, whereas this is about the game.
EDIT2:Just got told that it weren't you who muted him, my apologies.
"Tweaking" is only available to Ryan, because he's owner and stats are done through the database. and why would i put the blame on ryan knowing he can read this, so before you make wild assumptions/accusations learn what you're talking about first, so let me clarify for you- If i'm only admin because of Jeremy then why am i not demoted after all of the accusing of "Power Abuse" i'v been doing? Ryan and Danny were the one's that asked Jeremy if he thought if it was a good idea too promote me, and he agreed. Also, considering the game and forums are a unity "Power abuse" is categorized as one, both in game and on the forums, which is not like it matters anyways considering the fact that i didn't abuse any powers and you did which is why you were demoted (Yes what you did was abuse considering the power you had was only for staff members), You should review the staff wright up you received. My position on the forums and in game is not as advance as you think, i'm just your average Admin, so now that that's cleared up, and considering you should be smart to piece together the information and know that it's impossible for Me to Alter any stats/ and or items you're accusing me of benefitting myself with

Ry60003333

Avery is only an administrator, and administrators cannot modify the stats of any account.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.