News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Help...! AGAIN.

Started by Joker, June 12, 2011, 11:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Ok I got my task manager back..So can you help me in running the client pl0x?

Sad Panda

Well who is your administator?

Francis

Run a virus scan because you may have a virus that disables things by admin slowly. It can harm your computer very badly so i suggest doing it as fast as possible.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Joker

I did a scan but nothing happened and as well I brought my task manager back by reading a guide..Can anyone post one here?
@Nick:I am the only user of this ugly piece of slow laptop.

Insomnom

If you did what I told you to do in the other topic, this is basically the same.
I just simplified it this time, considering if you did do what I said you should get the basic idea.

Go to Regedit.
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > System

Set value of "DisableCMD" to 0.

Then CLEAN your computer.
If you have to go to a site/forums that can help you do this by walking you through many different steps, do so.
One virus scan doesn't mean that you're clean.  It definitely seems like you're infected.

If you have Team Viewer, I can help you out whenever I have the time.
I'm just really busy with things lately, so it may be difficult to catch me where I can sit down with you for a couple of hours. :\
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Thanks Jazmen! Many thanks! =))))
Thank you for helping me. :)

Insomnom

My pleasure.

Just please do everything you can to make sure your computer is clean and secure.  :P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.