News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

I'm on the high scores!!

Started by dieknowsawr, June 12, 2011, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Jeremy was Eon9. He was also Eon8. He was every hacker that ever played on here other than Hubby and one other person who I'll leave nameless. He was the moderator Error. He was a player named Oxip who used cheats to "pk" and gain recognition as a pker. Jeremy was many people on here and everyone knew that he was those people.

Jeremy probably demoted you because of a stroke of sense that he sumbled upon because you're an idiot. You spam and troll the forums and in game. You're an attention whore who needs the public eye on himself. You're pathetic and you didn't, don't, and won't deserve and type of power on here.

I, however, was voted in by the two people who decided on the staff. I was voted out because of my personality, not because of my ability to moderate being questioned.

If I see you trolling one more time then I will make it a personal objective of mine to stop you. Do you or do you not understand me? If you have any questions whatsoever then feel free to PM me with them and any other comments you may have.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on June 13, 2011, 01:30:50 PM
Jeremy was Eon9. He was also Eon8. He was every hacker that ever played on here other than Hubby and one other person who I'll leave nameless. He was the moderator Error. He was a player named Oxip who used cheats to "pk" and gain recognition as a pker. Jeremy was many people on here and everyone knew that he was those people.

Jeremy probably demoted you because of a stroke of sense that he sumbled upon because you're an idiot. You spam and troll the forums and in game. You're an attention whore who needs the public eye on himself. You're pathetic and you didn't, don't, and won't deserve and type of power on here.

I, however, was voted in by the two people who decided on the staff. I was voted out because of my personality, not because of my ability to moderate being questioned.

If I see you trolling one more time then I will make it a personal objective of mine to stop you. Do you or do you not understand me? If you have any questions whatsoever then feel free to PM me with them and any other comments you may have.
Just stop, Nick. You're an Ex-Forum mod so you should know not to carry this thing on. Be the man in this situation and just stop. He's going to get a bad enough punishment anyways.

Also, That top paragraph doesn't matter and isn't necessary for discussion.

This is a topic about Diek spamming okay? Just kidding, Well he is getting up there and being more active on the forums which is good so congratulate him.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Anyways, congratualtions on getting up there, Ross. Just know that highscores don't matter that much. Have fun climbing the highscores, just don't get obsessed with it.

Bill

Okay. I do not like anything that's going on in this topic. You guys should know by now not to get into arguments like these. I will be private messaging some people that posted in this topic.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........