News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Complaining.

Started by dieknowsawr, June 12, 2011, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Hello, i've noticed that lately we have been complaining about little spam bots, saying we need more staff.
But your not appreciating what Bill and Program have been doing, i personally don't think we need more staff
because Bill & Program are doing AMAZING!

Rant over.

Insomnom

I don't recall anyone saying they don't do a good job.
And they get plenty of compliments, because they do deserve it.

However, two people can only do so much with what time they have. ;)
It's not belittling, it's truth.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Yoho

New rank for staff: Spam removers. :D

Joker

I am not complaining Ross,There must be more staff in order to moderate the game and the forums...NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT PROGRAM'S WORK..ok get it...Don't say things that i haven't done...And read  my post..kay?
@Program: While Rivin is doing nothing..There must be a new mod in order to shift the work with you or you will be tired..

Yoho

Joker, Ross wasn't pointing fingers at you so for all we know, he wasn't talking about you. :D But I do agree that Program does a wonderful job but Avery doesn't help him much.  :-\

Joker

Quote from: Program on June 12, 2011, 03:01:54 PM
Yes, I agree. The number of in game staff versus the number of forum staff is quite unbalanced.
Yes And the forums are as important as the Game.
Quote from: Yoho on June 12, 2011, 03:04:02 PM
Joker, Ross wasn't pointing fingers at you so for all we know, he wasn't talking about you. :D But I do agree that Program does a wonderful job but Avery doesn't help him much.  :-\
Sorry but Avery doesn't help at all.

dieknowsawr

Guy's this isn't a rant about what Rivin does or dosen't do.. Please keep it on topic :)

Joker

Please stop protecting Avery..We are ranting about the WHOLE forums problem we are facing right now..And we are trying to find a solution.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Joker_ on June 12, 2011, 03:18:15 PM
Please stop protecting Avery..We are ranting about the WHOLE forums problem we are facing right now..And we are trying to find a solution.

True, he is in-active, we do need to find a solution.

Joker

Avery have never posted something related to moderating the forums while he was active.

Daxking

How about we not solo people out? That's something that's just F*cked up when you put somebody on blast. Just say yeah there needs improvement or something about it, don't just single the person/people out. They are doing great, they both are trashing the topics they can't make it go away the second it's posted...But they can try, and they're doing good.

Kevin

Nobody should complain on how badly or crapily a staff member does their job. It's all volunteer work, none of the staff are paid, they are asked to do the job, and they have the choice to say yes or no.

Drunk Mario

You're saying It's a volunteer job, So if they are volunteering to do a specific job, they should do it and not take up a position that someone else would put to good use.

Spambots are annoying. Recently there has been 3 or 4 of them. They ARE getting annoying now but nothing much we can do.

The Forums staff IS unbalanced at the moment. None of us normal members are clued in about the staff and whom they are looking at for future positions.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Facts are facts. We are getting tons of spam bots, and we have one forum moderator as of right now. I'd support any new staff members if they were added, but Aaron is doing a good job of maintaining it as of now.

Bill

I think the spam bots are gone now. I added stronger verification images and security questions when registering. About all the staff issues, Ryan and I haven't really had time to sit down at the same time and really examine everyone. Once that's done, it'll probably be better. I'm just letting you know that I'm aware of it, and have been for a while now so something will be done. I don't see it being that hard for the current staff to moderate the only 30 people that play though. Once the game starts booming is when we'll probably need a good number of new staff members.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........