News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

lol i get it!!

Started by serguy3, December 14, 2008, 09:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

ok i get all owners, admins and mods hate me and just want me to go away and stay away and i understand  :'( but eh who cares lol i hardly even go on this game soz bye.........................

ps: ron, jeremy and ry are only one's who are the only ones i can a bare talking to............. (couple other admins are cool but forgot names)...... ps i actully helped you guy's!!!!!! i was talking on a server and he said he was from worldscape.. he said it was boring with no skillcapes or god swords.. then i told him in front of like 14 other ppl they were probably better than jokerscape..... ps they had hd gs and skillcapes before you guy's were ever made basically.....(not skillcapes and gs but they had before you........) along long time...
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

So, does this mean you're quiting for good? Because I've seen you say you're quiting a few times before but you keep coming back  :P

Flame

I don't even know you so not everyone hates you

Bill

Why did you post this? I'm pretty sure no one hates you.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

Quote from: Bill on December 14, 2008, 09:41:23 PM
Me, I hate him, I have my reasons.

serguy3

Quote from: Vista X on December 14, 2008, 09:46:25 PM
Quote from: Bill on December 14, 2008, 09:41:23 PM
Me, I hate him, I have my reasons.
yeah i hate you too friend  ;D........
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Pure01owner

i Hate him Coz Vista hates Him lawl
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

I just hate him because for like a week straight he was making pointless posts and polls.

Pure01owner

mm he like that dragon 2 u guy heres so annoying
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Flame

Quote from: Vista X on December 15, 2008, 12:06:28 AM
I just hate him because for like a week straight he was making pointless posts and polls.
What a reason to hate someone.

Mia

I may not have spoken too you but Quitting on something like this is stupid.
If you didn't like them add them to your ignore every time you Logged back in, It's Stupid quitting over something so small.  :-\

HOPE You Come Back,
Mia. :D

0ownage0

ya i dont hate u and mia is right it is point less quiting over something that is so small

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

maddy

do not go thinking that!! i was being nice to you and even added you to my friends list
lolz a little weird I know. :)

Bill

Well if you just don't care, then yeah, go ahead and leave. But if you care about Worldscape, then don't leave just because a couple people, out of millions in this world, don't like you.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Triniboy

Quote from: Bill on December 17, 2008, 04:32:28 PM
Well if you just don't care, then yeah, go ahead and leave. But if you care about Worldscape, then don't leave just because a couple people, out of millions in this world, don't like you.

world scape..its not the only server I'm sure there are probably thousands of other server you can join so you can get your god sword and other items you need...

P.S not everyone will accept you for who you are -.-