News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New spamming poster bots.

Started by Joker, June 11, 2011, 04:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Well..Currently there was many botters was posting/spamming our lovely forums..THOSE IDIOTS!
R@nT 0vAr.

M I K E

True, we currently have only like one forum mod?

We need more of them, i got few people to vote on if i could...

dieknowsawr

Yes, i've noticed this as well, those .. I'll keep my words to myself. But, it's a shame and it ruins are lovely forums.

Joker

Yes they are ruining our lovely,best forums all over the earth..Please we need more moderators and admins.

Insomnom

I facepalm'd.

I agree that there needs to be more staff.
However, it doesn't matter how much staff you have, it will still happen. =P
Just report and move on. Makes it easier for everyone.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Joker

Yes..But you need another hand atleast...But you are not active on thy skype but If you dont have me added here is my account:Joker777Joker1  :o

Sad Panda

Aaron is doing his best, you guys. It's not easy being one of the only three staff members to even glance at the forums and to be expected to do a majority of the work.

Annakarl

he is doing very good work for 1 forum mod he is doing like 3 forum mod job so its so cool to find that some one is doing so hard work and people want to make it easier for him. tell me ur skype too next post aaron xD

Drunk Mario

Well, At least we know the Ads are looking at us/like us.  :D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

We can only keep banning the accounts and removing the spam they create. There may be a way of reducing the amount of them, but I'll look into that if it continues or worsens.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Yoho

Maybe you could add a timer before you can post, around 30 mins or so.

Sad Panda

I overthink things a lot, but I feel like Jeremy might be the cause of this... Maybe he put our name on the list for some huge spam bot site referral and now they are coming here because of that.

Idk, just a theory.

Leigh, the spam bots probably come from different IPs, and even if they were from the same IP we'd be affected by that too.

Yoho

When you have just signed up I meant.

Sad Panda

Ohhh, that actually sounds like a really good idea! If we can get that then I'd support it.

I think that there might even be a toggle in the admincp that has that.

Yoho

Should I put it in suggestions?