News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Richest player in game.

Started by Joker, June 09, 2011, 06:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

You mean I shall edit it to "Richest person in game"?

Sad Panda

Go for it. I bet that the current name crushed Amanda's and Crystal's hopes and dreams of being richer than men. ):

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Sad Panda on June 10, 2011, 12:55:05 PM
Go for it. I bet that the current name crushed Amanda's and Crystal's hopes and dreams of being richer than men. ):
Lol...

Quote from: Chaoslancex on June 10, 2011, 01:13:48 AM
Lol joker I did spawn any of my rares the only thing I spawn as admin were skill capes and weird pets, oh annd my segils idk how you spell it but the rest of my items I got from players whom probably got them from someone else.
REALLY!?

How about you video your bank then and prove it. Because either you have been lying about having items, OR you can a TON of spawned items. I'm sure everyone would like to see your bank,Oscar.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Either way, you're are lying to us, Oscar.

Chaoslancex

i'll post a vid of my bank XD it's nothing special XD

Sad Panda

Go for it. Also, we know some of the core items that you do and do not have in your bank. During the video can you also show us what you're wearing and what is in you inventory?

I'll be checking for the items that I remember. (:

Also, whether or not you have a great bank or a shitty one, you aren't allowed to enter because of Tony's first rule. I still want to see your bank though.

Chaoslancex

Sad Panda

Sorry Oscar, but I don't think that everything checks out. I felt that too many items in there were spawned by you at one time or another. I mean, how did The Seeker manage to accumulate that many Obby Shields? The Void Armour, the Obby Shields, the Cat, and several other things just didn't make too much sense for a regular player to have.

Chaoslancex

Oh the void I made lol nobody else has it lol and the shields were a gift lol from and ex-player, long leave M.
And the cat was also a gift from a long gone staff, plus the void would not count lol since I'm not allowed to trade it

Sad Panda

Well I still wouldn't let you qualify. =|

Although, it's not up to me, it's up to Tony.

Chaoslancex

Lol I never said I wanted to be part of it lol! I was just saying not All my items were spawn or came from old staff lol haha
But yeah just wanted to clarify that lol

Joker

Well Nick I don't know...But I,As a part of the richest players I don't like to judge the people to harshly,So I will let you to be the Adminstrator/Referee of this event..And this means you are not entering the event oscar? Okay.

Sad Panda

Am I the ref, or is Oscar the ref?

Joker

Sad Panda

Ok. Oscar, sorry, but I can't let you qualify. D:

It's cool though, you don't want to be in anyway. (: