News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Athsma attack

Started by Francis, June 09, 2011, 01:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Last night, at 3:00AM. I wasn't breathing properly, my lungs were wheezing and i could barely breath and it was getting worse. I just called 911 because i didn't have any other choice. I answered some questions that the lady at the police department was asking and then 3 MINUTES later the ambulance came. They came faster then i expected, it was my first time calling 911. They did SO MANY things to me. Checked my blood pressure, put this thing on my finger. Then they put an oxygen mask on me. It wasn't helping so they put some Ventolin and oxygen mixed together in a mask and after 2 hours of that mask i was starting to breath again. Ventolin is basically the same thing as my inhaler but it's mixed with some other steroids and oxygen and it's put into a mask. It was the worst experience of my life. I had an asthma attack like this when i was 7 but it was x10 worse and i was basically suffocating back then. I could at least breath a little bit this time.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Francis

Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad Panda

I have a really unsevere case of Athsma, but it still sucks. Happy you made it through, Francis.

Kevin

Where were your parents?

Yoho

^^ My thoughts exactly.

Well, I hope you're okay. :)

M I K E

Quote from: Kevin on June 09, 2011, 03:07:55 PM
Where were your parents?

I think they couldn't help in that situation.

Sad Panda

What if Francis wasn't able to call 911? Who else could have done it if he couldn't?

M I K E

Quote from: Sad Panda on June 09, 2011, 03:40:39 PM
What if Francis wasn't able to call 911? Who else could have done it if he couldn't?

Hopefully he has pets, otherwise i failed  ::)

Drunk Mario

That's terrible. Glad to hear you made it though.

I'm lucky enough to not have asthma. A lot of my friends do and It's not a fun experience having an attack.

Hope you stay fine. :)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Quote from: Kevin on June 09, 2011, 03:07:55 PM
Where were your parents?
My mom was with me watching and she was panicking more then i was. xD
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Joker

Glad to pass that terrible experience..Well do you take medics and do you visit the doctor,etc tec?

Francis

Quote from: Joker_ on June 09, 2011, 06:00:29 PM
Glad to pass that terrible experience..Well do you take medics and do you visit the doctor,etc tec?
Yeah, i went to the doctor today to get it checked out and i'm taking pills so the asthma attack doesn't return.
Made by Pride
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

Daxking

That's horrible. I have Asthma too but not that bad. I get it occasionally during winter but nothing like an attack only after running for a long period of time I struggle. But gladly you made it A-Okay.  :P