News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

ok so me and wolfy owns are making our own server(ry and jer plz read this)

Started by mizark40, December 14, 2008, 01:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizark40

so you know me and wolfy owns are making our own server.
ry and jeremy this is where you come in. we need help coding it. this is very hard but ry and jer are l33t coders
so that is y i posted this on worldscape forums to let people knw about the server.
also i posted this to get help from ry and jer to code the server.
i know how it will work because when i tried to send the server to wolfy it didnt work.
so it would be harder to send it long distance.
cuz we live on the east cost and i know that jeremy lives on the west coast.

ry and jer if you help us we will also tell people to go to your server and we could sponser your servr on moparscape forum's.

what i mine by that is show off your server on th moparscape status checker.
but the only way i can do that is if you send me some pictures that you took of worldscape.

my aim user is : [email protected](sorry that on my members info it says [email protected] my finger sliped and i dont feel like changing it)

Zack

It is against the rules to advertise any server besides WorldScape.

Bill

Alright man, a few things. I think I can speak for Ryan and Jeremy when I say this.

1. I can guarantee Ryan and Jeremy cannot devote their time to helping somebody else create a server, when they need all the time they can get for Worldscape Blitz.

2. Saying
Quoteso that is y i posted this on worldscape forums to let people knw about the server.
is considered advertising YOUR server on the Worldscape forums. They don't want any of their players joining your server because they have earned and respected each and every one of their players for them to just leave or be taken away. Announcing that you are creating your own server on the Worldscape forums should result in a consequence in my opinion.

3. Ryan does not do anything with WinterLove servers, if you even know what that means, so it's probably not a good idea to ask him.

4. You are probably just asking Ryan and Jeremy to code it for you since you are talking about "sending the server to long distances"

5. In my opinion, I don't think Ryan or Jeremy need ANY help at all with advertisements or getting new players, trust me, with an average of 40 players on a day without any lag, I'm pretty sure they do not need help.

6. Advertising servers on the moparscape forums is even against the rules on the moparscape forums so I don't know what your talking about there.

7. Worldscape is way too good for the moparscape server status checker.
I'm pretty sure they don't do deals when you say
Quotery and jer if you help us we will also tell people to go to your server and we could sponser your servr on moparscape forum's.

Please think before you post something like this. I hope I have talked some sense into you.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

Quote from: Bill on December 14, 2008, 09:15:50 PM
6. Advertising servers on the moparscape forums is even against the rules on the moparscape forums so I don't know what your talking about there.
Ryan's also a moderator on moparscape forums, so he wouldn't be to happy about that.

Ry60003333

@ Bill & Vista X: You guys know me too well! :D

Everything Bill said is correct. We have to devote all our time and effort to Blitz. We still have a long way to go, as everything has to be added to the server in a way that it won't decrease the overall performance. And Jeremy doesn't do any of the programming, he does most of the work with MySQL and how the Administration tools should work.

Sorry, but we cannot help you. And careful on the MoparScape forums, because Vista X is correct, I'm a Moderator. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.