News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Password

Started by Sad Panda, June 09, 2011, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

It's actually a really quick and simple process! Changing your password will take affect on both your in game and forums accounts.

1) Click on "Profile"
2) Hover over "Modify Profile"
3) Click the first option
4) Type in new password exactly how you want it to be spelled
5) Reenter your new password
6) Enter your old password into the final box at the bottom and click save
7) Log out and log in through the forums*
8) Log out and log in through the game*

*If these steps don't work then contact Ryan, Danny, or Billiam any way you know how to try to get your account recovered.

Francis

This is really helpful, some people out there don't really understand how to use the forums properly.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Dug

Nick just add Kevin's pictures, it'll help :3. [Just include Kevin's topic in a  link]
Also we might have needed another topic so the public can be aware it's still here :3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..