News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Fight Pits\Tzhaar Shops

Started by mudkips, June 06, 2011, 12:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudkips

{I was wondering if Fight pits were going to be added as a mini game so you could win Tokul and spend it at the Tzhaar shops to buy certain items of your choice, of course the player would need certain amounts of Tokul to buy these items as you only win a bit of tokul each round}

{I just thought that it would be a good idea if you think not it doesn't worry me}

{reguards Mali}

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Francis

Okay, first. Don't write in black, i can't read it at all. I have to highlight it to read it. Second, i'm pretty sure that it's going to be relased along with many other miny-games. I'm not sure though, i'm 100% sure that other mini-games are going to be released though.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

mudkips

{I fixed the black writing it is now white and I hope it is added to the server}

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Jack

Don't write in white, I can't read it at all.

I'm using the original SMF layout.

Joker

Well Jack It's not his problem...
And This mini game was in blitz..And they could transfer easily i think..And It would be great if it's added my suggested mini-game. =)

Francis

Quote from: Joker_ on June 06, 2011, 09:50:07 AM
Well Jack It's not his problem...
And This mini game was in blitz..And they could transfer easily i think..And It would be great if it's added my suggested mini-game. =)
Wrong, it's not easy at all to transfer. It's a different type of client so you have to re-code the whole thing. That's why it's taking ryan so long to put all of the minigames in the server like he planned.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Joker

Nope,Its not the different type of client.

Drunk Mario

Tony, He can't just take the blitz minigame files and stick them in Classic.. It wouldn't work and would mess things up because of the client differences.

I think this would be fun because there could be like a 'fight pits party' where a lot of people go there and play the game, like people do with Camp.

In the shop there could be like.. not the obby weapons because then they wouldn't really be 'rare', but things like maybe berserker rings, obby shields..etc.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Yoho

I hope food isn't allowed because as you know, fights these days take 20 mins +.

Daxking

Not bad idea, but for food could have like an inventory of sharks in our inventory.

Joker

Nahhh tyren..Pumpkins are better we are not rs here.

Daxking

I know pumpkins are better, but the fights shouldn't be that long.

mudkips

{Also the play will not be able to bank while in the pits}

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Joker

Surely not,Or the fights will never end..So you enter with a certain amount of food and it's shark..What do you say guys?

Yoho

You may not be able to bank, but a player could certainly take 100k choc-ice into the game with him.