News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Naming my car. Halp.

Started by Insomnom, June 05, 2011, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

So I've yet to name my car.

She's a Mercury Grand Marquis.
She basically looks like this:
She was owned by a PI before the guy who sold it to me.
Due to something-or-other with that guy, she has a bullet hole in the drivers side door that goes all the way through to the inner door handle, which is only half there.
She loves to hit forty and stay there for some reason. Uphill or down, for the most part.
She's a pretty heavy car and it took me a couple days to get parking down in her because I tried to overcompensate for the width I wasn't used to. xD

Anyway, I want name suggestions.  I want single-word names. I don't like names with two or more words, because I'm odd.
I have two in mind, but I'm not very creative so I'd like your suggestions.
If we can avoid common names that would remind me of people I might know, that'd be great. =P

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Jerermy?

I have two names, but they are both two words. I could hyphenate them if you want?

ratman3

My parent's car used to be called "Ol' Bessie", since it's been through years of things.  The licenseplate (We didn't get this custom) was "YME"...

But give it some long Italian name, so nobody knows what it means, so they'll think it's a good name!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

I'm a sucker for short, simple names. =P
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

So did you choose 'Ol Bessie, or do you want to hear mine?

Joker

Noisebomb? Nitrocide? Speedie? If you don't like tell me. =)

Sad Panda

I'll just say them....

Thunderclap
Fire Storm

Yoho

Crotch.   "Wanna ride in my crotch?"   

wouter

M I K E

Sad Panda

Replying back would help, Jazmen. We wanna know if you chose a name.

Insomnom

I've been busy, my apologies.

I'm still not completely certain, but I'm thinking about 'Lance'.

Yoho, I think that would just cause too much disappointment when people find out I just meant my car.

Made by Pride.