News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Bill.

Started by Sora, June 05, 2011, 12:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Why didn't we get that before? O:

How about we actually hold up on that until we get more skills released? I think that Ryan might be planning to release like four skills at once, so if that's true we should wait until after then.

mudkips

Goodwork, Bill I hope you do well at this position.

~Mali

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Francis

I think Bill totaly deserves the position after all the time and effort he spends helping this server. He has been over well over 5 years. Considering that jazmen and jeremy is gone i think that Bill would be a good replacement as the new admin/owner. CONGRATULATIONS BILL!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Even if they were both staff I think that Bill deserved it.

Pride

He has been deserving a promotion, this was long overdue for him.

:)

Annakarl

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 05, 2011, 01:48:02 PM
Congrats Bill! Not a big surprise since you've done SO much and you are one of the oldest staff members..

(hopefully you won't just afk ALL the time and actually talk to people on skype and stuff..  :-X)
xD he always answer skype message
any way congratulations on your new place am sure u will do very good work sorry for being late but u deserve it!

Sad Panda

Being his equal would mean Bill would have to lower his current status.

M I K E

Since i havent replied yet..

Congratz Bill!!

dieknowsawr

Congratulations man ! Sorry, little late :P.

D E A T H

congratz and lets all help to get 100+ players here!!!!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Dug

Congratulations Bill, can't wait to talk to you soon!
You really deserve it for sure, and i'm sure you'll become an even better person than you already are :3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..