News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Started by mudkips, June 04, 2011, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats better?

Xbox 360
PS3

Jake

Quote from: kxdk on June 05, 2011, 06:25:52 PM
Quote from: Terror on June 05, 2011, 06:22:50 PM
Quote from: kxdk on June 05, 2011, 02:30:07 PM
Quote from: Terror on June 05, 2011, 11:46:35 AM
(Also credit card details did get stolen. I'd know because I lost 1000 dollars.)

This is hilarious because no credit card numbers were stolen.

If it was it was because of your own stupidity.
It's hilarious because you think your right, but really, you're not. You should get your facts right,S0N

My facts are straight. :) You get YOUR facts straight.

Why lie about losing $1,000 just to try and make PS3 look bad when even if you do it still looks good.

Good day sir, your facts are pathetic
righto know it all. Firstly, I play Ps3 so I'm not trying to male it look bad. Smart one.

Second, explain my missing $1,000 den jerk?

Good day A** wipe, you think you know everything but ya don't.

Thrive

Listening to the Drunk Tank Podcast also clears stuff up.
Rooster Teeth is sorta the gods of Video Game films and commentary. PSN just got back online (maybe a week ago) and they introduced a "Welcome Back" program in return of being down so long. They were even joking about PSN like "oh good thing my credit card expired."  The FBI is even working with Sony Entertainment America to catch the hacker. It was all in response to the whole law suit against a kid who did the legitament of jailbreaking an iPod to a ps3 and posted it on YouTube. But nevertheless, the hack did happen, credit card info was stolen, and PSN was down for weeks.

Another system got hacked, the Wii. But unlike PSN, they did not lose credit card information.

If you have question about my sources , use the following
Roosterteeth.com (they have the podcast and the topics they talk about contain links)
Wikipedia (It's called Anonymous, those 4chan hackers, scroll down to PSN)
And lastly Google.

<3

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sad Panda

Wait, why is this still open? We sort of established that PS3 may or may not be, but is definitely possibly better, but that it is a debatable fact.

Voltimolt

let's debate this in another way.

How about we talk about Xbox360 vs PS3 on a topic about the console only.
No discussion about its games, or quality.

I choose PS3, because it's free for online. I payed for the console now I need to get something out of it.
unlike Xbox360, you pay for the console, then you gotta pay for online, then you gotta pay for wireless adapter, then you gotta pay for everything.

ps3, has blu-ray built-in along with wireless built in.

Pride

Not necessarily. The new 360 Slim has built in Wi-fi.

Sad Panda

I'm pretty sure that you can also play movies on the Xbox... Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Pride

Yes, you can.

I watched Avatar on my XBOX last night.

=D

Sad Panda

Ohhh man, I'm running out of reasons why Xbox 360 is better than the PS3.... Uhmmm... Xbox is 360, but the PlayStation is merely 3...

Pride

You can store videos and music on your XBOX.

Sad Panda

I think you can do that on the PS3 as well.... Oh wait, wasn't the 360 out first? Sounds like all these ideas that PS3 has were copied from the 360... Except for movies, I watched plenty of movies on my PS2 when it had colour still.

Pride

The 360 came out a few years earlier.

Sad Panda

Not earlier than the PS2 though. Most of the features on the 360 are also seen on the PS3. Although, that new handheld by Sony seems like it'll be amazing!