News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Started by mudkips, June 04, 2011, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats better?

Xbox 360
PS3

Joker

Votinggg is over and PS3 won. WOOT WOOT. =D

Jake

Congratulations on making the 100,000,000 topic about this. You do relies you aren't going anywhere with this.

People have there own standards and like different things. So this question will never be answered.

(Also credit card details did get stolen. I'd know because I lost 1000 dollars.)

Thrive

Lol, I wasn't quite sure how long the downtime lasted, all I know is that my friend couldn't get on for two weeks and that people on live told me it was also down.

oi you know what I love on the 360? ESPN... A godsend to us who want to watch college sports.

One more thing....(says the old guy from the Jackie chan cartoon) Playstation kinda copied the wii with their motion sensitive remote. I say the Kinect is pretty boss amongst the motion sensor video games out there.

360 has more games that are boss like halo (even though Microsoft 343 is deciding to launch halo 4 for all consoles) and Gears of War. Can't really compete with those 2 games. Don't get me wrong COD is great and all, but they just don't put enough time into it (especially with online play) to really call it amazing. Sometimes it's better to wait a few more years for a game, because then you know it's gonna be boss.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Drunk Mario

Xbox:

Relatively cheap online that's BARELY laggy.
Huge game variety.
TONS of people online
Not as many f*gs online..(Yes i have checked several times, this doesnt mean Xbox doesnt have fags though)
Cheaper. (To buy system+games and accessories)

There is 5 reasons i thought in about 2 seconds why Xbox is better..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

kxdk

Quote from: Terror on June 05, 2011, 11:46:35 AM
(Also credit card details did get stolen. I'd know because I lost 1000 dollars.)

This is hilarious because no credit card numbers were stolen.

If it was it was because of your own stupidity.

------

Pride

How could it be of their own stupidity if they cannot control it? Think before you post.

People did have credit card info stolen, my friend's mom's credit card was used.

Jake

Quote from: kxdk on June 05, 2011, 02:30:07 PM

It's hilarious because you think your right, but really, you're not. You should get your facts right,S0N

Daxking

And on another note, just by voting on here doesn't make it official of which one is better cause anyone can make another account and vote. And this is only a small community. Just sayin'

-Toward the topic idea.

kxdk

Quote from: Terror on June 05, 2011, 06:22:50 PM
Quote from: kxdk on June 05, 2011, 02:30:07 PM

It's hilarious because you think your right, but really, you're not. You should get your facts right,S0N

My facts are straight. :) You get YOUR facts straight.

Why lie about losing $1,000 just to try and make PS3 look bad when even if you do it still looks good.

Good day sir, your facts are pathetic

------

mudkips

Good work PS3 voters you win, this can be locked now :)

P.S.:Xbox's still own!

~Mali

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Sad Panda

Seriously, I can go make one of these and have it close in ten minutes with me voting on ten different accounts just to make it a 10-0 win on behalf of Xbox. This topic means nothing.

mudkips

Quote from: Sad Panda on June 05, 2011, 11:31:20 PM
Seriously, I can go make one of these and have it close in ten minutes with me voting on ten different accounts just to make it a 10-0 win on behalf of Xbox. This topic means nothing.

Yes, but I just wanted to see what most people on the server like to play other then this server.

~Mail

{Mudkips}
{aka }
{Mali}

{Thank you Francis}

Sad Panda

I'd say that most people I talk to in game actually play Xbox more. The problem is that most people in game are on the forums once, and that's just so they can get in game.

Francis

I would say the PS3 is better but that's just my opinion, theres many other people out there who think that the Xbox 360 is better and there is others who thing the PS3 is better. If i could afford xbox live then i would love it way better then a PS3 but unfortunatly i can't afford it so i'm sticking with the PS3.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

kxdk

------