News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Started by Annakarl, June 04, 2011, 07:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annakarl

n-Game Username:aliens
Reporting Player :pk love it
Rule broken:offensive languge
Time:6:49  am /4 june 2011
Evidence:
Miscellaneous:

Jack

I witnessed this, He was also going invisible and using cheatclients to attack players whilst he was invisible and he was also swearing a lot. He then No-Clipped and hit so we couldn't attack him and started Ice Barraging us.

3 Rules Broken;

• Using Ice Barrage In PvP.
  • Using A Cheat client.
  • Swearing.

Note: I can't get introuble for posting this because it is contributing to the post and is adding on stuff about this player. If you staff see otherwise I'd like a decent reason.

Brian

Idk if this is contributing but ice barraging is allowed now, the glitch is fixed.  Sorry if it is not contributing, i dont no if it is

Francis

Thank you, Jack, and Brian. Jack, the reason we don't want people posting on other peoples reports is because it will just cause spam for other people who do NOT know you're not allowed to do that. Jack, thanks for the help, it did boost this report but unfortunately the post you had has no evidence (Screenshot, video). Next time try to add some evidence to your post if you ARE going to post on other peoples reports. Make it as professional as possible. The appropriate action has been taken on the player.  :)
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!