Previous topic - Next topic

me for mod?

me not a mod
5 (100%)
me a mod
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

dragon lol u

hello allgofree i've been playing this server for nerly a year and i would like to join the staff i have always helped people and gave them money i respect you're answer i would like the players to vote here thank you i will donate  ;) thank you this is all what i wanted ryne and jeremy and all staff  :)

Bill

I just got a couple things to say: 2 years under my belt. 210th/90,000+ players, hence, my title, The One And Only Legend. I see you have, on several of your topics, said "Ry6000333" and called him "Ryne". This server is so stable and supported, it has the most finest, most perfect moderators. I have never seen a server with a staff this perfect. I cannot even say in words how well this staff is. Take a look at this:  http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,631.0.html. Thinking about this, do you truly, honestly believe you are fit to be a Moderator for Worldscape? Think about that man.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Mia

ONe!
NEVER ASK THAT!
TWO!
WE WILL COME TO YOU!
THREE!
STOP POSTING THINGS LIKE THIS!
FOUR! NOT ALLOWED!
FIVE! YOU WILL BE BANNED IF IT HAPPENS (NOT THREATTENING IT DOES HAPPEN)
SIX!!!!!!!!! NEVER ASK IT! EARN IT LIKE THE OTHER STAFF  >:( >:( >:(

Bill

Dragon, I hate people like you so much man.... This ain't some crappy server that gets posted on www.moparscape.org/serverstaus.php At least respect the owner enough to spell his name right. You made a huge mistake posting this man. A HUGE mistake.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Mia

Quote from: dragon lol u on December 13, 2008, 11:14:54 PM
hello allgofree i've been playing this server for nerly a year and i would like to join the staff i have always helped people and gave them money i respect you're answer i would like the players to vote here thank you i will donate  ;) thank you this is all what i wanted ryne and jeremy and all staff  :)

One, Hiss Name's Ryan, Two. Don't use this for this! you will get in trouble, Bill is extremely Frustrated with people like you disobeying the rules! If u wanna get introuble dont read them, If u do read it, and if u have! USE YOUR BRAIN -.-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!