News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Homework help O_o?

Started by kxdk, May 31, 2011, 09:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxdk

I don't need exact answers but they would be helpful I just need help understanding some of this better..(For exams..hard teacher...nothing to study from..you know..)

My mind has went completely blank  :'(

1. Find number of moles if you have 120 grams of AlSO4

2. Find number if moles for 500g of K3MnO4

3. Find amount of substance if you have 2.3 moles of Ga(OH)3

4. Find work if the force is 17N and the distance moved is 18.75 m

5. Find power if the work done is 800 J and the time taken is 180 seconds

------

Sad Panda

Try YahooAnswers instead. They have hundreds of thousands of people waiting to help you. We have a maximum of 100 people who check the forums. Most people are like me and haven't taken.... biology? Chemistry?

kxdk

That's the thing, I have tried that..:(

------

Sad Panda

Try it on a more popular server then. Try the Off-Topic section on other servers' forums. Don't stay there though. We want need you here.

Daxking

Oh boy, chemistry.... That's what we're learning about too, i'm having trouble with it.   :-X

Sad Panda

I'm in Earth Science... It's pretty easy. We learned about tornadoes and lightning last week. I have 99.89% in that class.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Drunk Mario

Like Nick said, yahooanswers, Answers.com..etc. They have WAY more active people and those people will be older people also who will know about this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

M I K E

I can ask you this from other forums, ill post answers soon..

EDIT:These are the answers i got:

www.google.com

&

lmfaooo! nasa homework

LOL =D

Daxking

ChaCha can help too if im not mistake. If your stuck on the other ones.

Insomnom

Or, if you just want to give up completely.. use Wolfram Alpha.
Example: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=120+grams+of+AlSO4+%3D+moles
But I recommend trying to figure it out instead by looking for material like this: http://misterguch.brinkster.net/molarmass.html.
A lot of sites may explain things in much simpler, easier to understand ways than a teacher would.
Or sometimes they just give you that "Ohhh yeaaahhh" moment, once you read over it.

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

kxdk

rarghgh  Made an 80 on the homework. D:

------

Joker

The Physics Problems have rules..Why don't know revise them? (I studied them But i don't remember them sorry.) =(