News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

How?

Started by Joker, May 30, 2011, 06:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

How did you came to allgofree?
Me and Mazen came from a friend who told us that there is a game better than RS.
WBU?

D E A T H

Maxmager showed me or Max (brandon) he was at my house and got on!!!!     =]

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Daxking

Searched for server on youtube, saw this one as a comment.

Pride

Found this a long time ago on the Moparscape status page.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Chaoslancex

Well i started playing cause of my cousin, he's name was naruto12 and he use to play it using moparscape thing and i was on Runescape one day and he pm and said dude go to moparscape and put "allgofree.allgofree.org or i think that what it was before anyhow i did not want to do it cause i thought i would like hack me lmfao and i did not do it till i went to he's house and he actually showed me that he could log on and nothing bad happen. after that i made my account started to train and lmfao i loved the northpole XD and how you did not need membership to use member items or items like Dragon and Dh ect XD and free phats, and santa hats! since then i loved this game. have not even played any other servers as long as i have played AGF.

Flandre

Went to about 3 random RSPS's after quitting RuneScape(I'd known what they were, but never actually played one.), they all sucked, finally came here(probably saw it on a list on some site), liked how it wasn't managed terribly and stayed. Played a while (.... About two weeks), then figured being a Moderator looked like a good idea since I knew I was right for the job. Fixed my grammar, made sure not to get myself considered a wannabe. When I finally got it, since I actually had a commitment, I kept playing for a year or so.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Joker

Yoho

Sir Tor's video on youtube. I was amazed at how you get 1b of each rune.

Joker

LOL @ NOOB LEIGH...But you were older than sir tor,aren't ya?

Diva La Viva

Two guys, Nilsson223 and Bertil55555, showed me this at their house. They quitted a long time ago, lol.

M I K E

I honestly have no idea how i found this, i think i got lost on Google and boom, i was here and still here after 4 sweet years!  XD

Joker

Most people found this game by a coincidence then.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Runelocus.

Weird as it is, I always found a good-ish server but ended up like dominating it in about a week.. eventually I found this and stuck to it. 8)

*Dug Moment*

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall