News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Inactive

Started by Kevin, May 29, 2011, 07:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Well....

Horrible news

About a week ago my family was hit hard with my uncle being diagnose with colon cancer and we were all hit hard with the trama of that. Yesterday was my Sister's wedding which brought us all joy and have my family fly up from Idaho. Last night my Aunt fell in her hotel bathroom and was admitted to the hospital and then released about 3:30am she was having trouble breathing so my cousin(her daughter) is somewhat medically trained had her put on her side as she started spitting up blood. My uncle was also staying at the hotel called 911 and they took her back to the hospital, we were asleep at my house and My Mom came bursting in my room with tears yelling get up get dressed we are going to the hospital. We sat around and at about 12 o'clock the doctors told us they had been doing CPR to keep her alive and it had broken several ribs, that when she fell she had broke 1 rib and it punctured her lung. At 12 she was on life support, they were honest with us saying she wasn't going to survive. So we all went in the room, they loaded her with morphine and said she wasn't going to feel a thing(she had been knocked out since ~7AM) and we all gathered around her as she died.

She lived in California so now we are trying to figure out funeral things, and I will be going to California most likely.

I will most likely be gone another 2-3 weeks.

I'll be on sometimes.

Sad Panda

We understand, Kevin. Family is much more important than some game. I hope you all get through this ok and together.

Joker

Oh..How bad to lose someone you love...I hope you come back soon..

Diva La Viva

Goodluck, and sorry for your loss.

Pride

Life may be pretty, but death is not.

Sorry for your loss, bro.

Daxking

I'm sorry to hear that Kevin. :-\ Take your time.

Rivin X

Sorry too hear that bro.. Hope too talk too you again soon.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

D E A T H

I know how you feel i lost my favorite cousin to cancer  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Dug

I'm so sorry Kevin, God rest her soul.
I hope you get through this alright.
:'(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Sh*t happens, stay strong and dont give upp.

I was shocked when i heard that my mom had a cancer, and later my dad got one..Because of damn Tsernobyl explosed like 25 years ago.

Its so weird that it took about 17 years to notice the cancer O_O

Joker

Quote from: M I K E on May 31, 2011, 11:31:51 AM

I was shocked when i heard that my mom had a cancer, and later my dad got one..Because of damn Tsernobyl explosed like 25 years ago.

And They are well now?
But wait since when Finland is near than Ukraine? Or the nuclear explosion is that strong...?

M I K E

Quote from: Joker_ on May 31, 2011, 11:58:38 AM
Quote from: M I K E on May 31, 2011, 11:31:51 AM

And They are well now?
But wait since when Finland is near than Ukraine? Or the nuclear explosion is that strong...?

Yup my parents are both ok now, and the explosion was in Russia lol?

Sad Panda

Chernobyl is in Ukraine. Nuclear radiation is able to get all around the world.

Drunk Mario

Sorry to hear that Kevin, That's terrible. :-\

I Won't be surprised if I don't see you at all during the next few weeks. Family is much more Important than this.. There are also other staff members to cover for you. :'(

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall