News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Too many bots....

Started by D E A T H, May 27, 2011, 11:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

This is why I hate Runescape now a days....  >:(

"

Any one else feel this way?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Sad Panda

RuneScape sucks as it is so I don't blame people for using bots. On this you don't need them because the levels are so easy to game.

D E A T H

i only did tht so i have 50 posts wont do it again............

Sad Panda

Wow... And I'm guessing you only posted the topic to get closer? Replied to Aaron to get your 50th?

Drunk Mario

The only GOOD way to train in Runescape.

I'm not spending 2 years getting 30 levels; where I could use a bot and get 30 levels in 2 hours. :-X

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kevin

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 27, 2011, 11:42:05 PM
The only GOOD way to train in Runescape.

I'm not spending 2 years getting 30 levels; where I could use a bot and get 30 levels in 2 hours. :-X
That's the problem with RS. You can bot your levels and have no sense of acomplishment and then I can earn my stats and have the self confidence to push me to do even more.

I do like bots, but hate them at the same time, On the good side, they make it nice and easy to get things such as logs or ores. I don't mind those bots. It's the ones who sit there and train like attack and strength and then go on to do Soul Wars then go off to bot Mini-Game rewards like Castle Wars and like Fist of Guthix. It destroys the game. Then you have 13-15 year old kids who have played the game for less then 2 years with maxed out accounts who didn't earn it.

I first started playing RuneScape ~03-04 and I've worked on all my stats, never 1 time using a bot, nor auto-clicker. I've never shared my account everything on it is mine. And for that I am a I have extremely high self confidence.

Joker

I brought 99 str with bot..F2P ftw.  8)

Drunk Mario

I got 99 str Legit, and fletching AND Wc AND Magic. LEGIT.

I only bot skills like Hunter because that's some good cash and That bores me to DEATH.

Also, I sell my accounts for IRL $$$ after botting them.. Yeah I know that's pretty bad, but I sell them for cheaper than sites do so people can benefit then. I don't get like 10 99's though, I get like 2 or 3.

So I'm practically stealing money from Jagex because I'm selling those for IRL $$$ then I can give teh money to Ryan for the Vps and stuff.. ::)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

That's why a lot of people bot. Profit, IRL.
As long as there's stupid people willing to pay mass amounts of cash for some pixelated stats, there will be people willing to cheat to sell.
No offense to anyone who has ever done that- but really.

Also, it is a really horrible and boring game.  =P (Opinion)
But some people are addicted. 
Botting caters to both of those issues.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

RuneScape might just be worse than WoW.... Maybe...

Botting makes it more leisurely and sometimes you can make a profit off of it. If you can make a profit off of selling RuneScape accounts then more power to you.

Flame

Unfortunately it's been this way since Classic and it's not likely to get any better :\

M I K E

I wish there was some way to stop them all, i would enjoy playing a lot more...

Daxking

Hey Death, didn't you post a picture of how much you botted? Correct me if I'm wrong.  ;)

Anyways, I do bot runescape whenever I really want something. But yeah, I play runescape for mini-games.

D E A T H

yes i bot but did u see how jacked up runescape is now...

Daxking

Yeah, everyone basically bots for the same reason. But you can't complain if you do the same.  ;)