News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Borders and terrority.

Started by Joker, May 26, 2011, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

It's a figure of speech. It's an American thing though....

Pride

This won't work at the moment.

Daxking

So if this would work, you would be pking throughout worldscape wilderness for areas?

Brian

To be honest, there's like 4 people in wildy everyday, there's really no point in this.  ::)  but I guess it's up to everyone else?

Sad Panda

Quote from: Daxking on May 31, 2011, 10:38:03 PM
So if this would work, you would be pking throughout worldscape wilderness for areas?

Precisely, but as stated thirty times above, this will not happen as of right now. If a new clan that is actually strong rises up then we can have this. Maybe.

Dench

This could be turned into a minigame.

Daxking

Drunk Mario

Yeah, Like there could be like ::wildymini and it will bring you into a safe lobby, maybe like the mage bank. Then it will  be like camp with the timer but with theis idea of the minigame, you would then be teleported out into the wildy.

We would have to figure out how teams would work..

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

Could be like the CW's choosing of teams.

Joker

If ryan have no time to do new updates..He will make a new mini game? Come on guys..We must follow the rules of the idea that I mentioned.

Drunk Mario

He could slowly work on it.. right now He's just super busy because of finals.. During the summer I'm sure he could get it done.. After all, He did make Camp.. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Well If so..As well as you guys agree to change it to a mini game..So what do you guys think about this idea? U agree or disagree..
I agree because It will remain as Every clan -Whatever it is- surviving.

Pride

We are trying to improve your idea...

ratman3

I remember a World 2 suggestion awhile ago.  Maybee, IF there's a world 2, they can do this full scale.  Each clan could hold a city/area, and fight for controll of other areas (like varrock, edgeville, etc.).  Each area could have something like a store or secret thing, but could only be used by that base.  It'll take ALOT of pkers for this to work, and I doubt this'll work, but it's an idea!
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Joker

Dude It will be awesome if world 2 All of it..Became wildy..That's insane. LOL