News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Stars.

Started by dieknowsawr, May 25, 2011, 07:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

I notice these stars, idk what they are but they are right below the name, what are they forrr? XD .

Please help me ?

Drunk Mario

They are a symbol of Post rank. As you can see, Staff have different colored stars depending on Rank. The Higher posts=More stars.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

dieknowsawr

But there is kids with 300 some posts a 4 stars but i coming close to 900 and I only have 1? :(.

Drunk Mario

I didn't create them So i wouldn't know.. Try this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Kevin

It may be because you fall under the Blitz Beta testing and Drunk Mario does not, people fall under more then one member group like myself, I am(I believe I am) A Board Mod, Player Mod, Blitz Beta tester, and a Senior Blitz Beta tester. It just messes with the stars, I pay less attention to the stars rather then the words themselves.

Sad Panda

You receive the stars based on which member groups you are in. Whichever one of those membergroups has the most permissions is the one that you get your stars from.

Dug

Also if you look HERE (Which is the report a rule breaker section) that Program is on barrows poster, while Bill is on Dragon poster, although they have the same number of stars with a different color. This is due to Bill having several differences e.g, Board Mod, Forum Administrator, and In-game Moderator.
Just as Kevin as stated :).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Tbh, I never understood that while stars thing either until this lol.  :P