News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Flameing.

Started by dieknowsawr, May 25, 2011, 06:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Pride on May 26, 2011, 05:28:41 PM
The lovely ignore button in-game and mind ignoring for the forums.

/Win

Not win , because little geniuses like myself would just make a new account, but i'm not a prick .

Pride

You forgot that you can add more than one person to your ignore list, and I'm pretty sure a person isn't going to make another forum account to annoy someone.

(/win)

dieknowsawr

But, they could go threw that , just to piss you off.

Pride

Quote from: Pride on May 26, 2011, 06:35:03 PM
You forgot that you can add more than one person to your ignore list, and I'm pretty sure a person isn't going to make another forum account to annoy someone.

(/win)

Lolwut did I say?

dieknowsawr

Please stop trying to start a flame war, thanksbroo<3/

Pride

I am simply stating facts, not flaming.

Please refrain from posting about this further as it is spam...

Francis

When you see someone flame, you shouldn't complain. You can go ahead and complain your mind like i do but don't show it. I just try to negotiate with the player who is mad and try to make them feel better as much as possible. I never try to let the problem continue, i try to solve it so the flaming doesn't happen again. I agree with this topic though, flaming is a big problem in this world and it can't be fixed. That's why i do what i do. ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!