News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Commercials

Started by Francis, May 24, 2011, 11:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

On commercials it can look like the most amazing thing in the world, you buy it. But it's nothing like you imagined it to be or how it's described in a commerical.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

Ads are always like that.

ratman3

Quote from: Francis on May 24, 2011, 11:21:44 PM
On commercials it can look like the most amazing thing in the world, you buy it. But it's nothing like you imagined it to be or how it's described in a commerical.

Life's like that...  People are willing to ruin the lives of others, just for their own commercial gain.

'Tis a sad world.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Insomnom

They're supposed to be like that.. so, you know, you actually buy it. =P

But yes. Suckage.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

In commercials they don't even use a product sometimes, just something that looks like it but looks better. Like in commercials with cereal, they use glue and not milk. :o

They want their product to look as good as possible so people buy it.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Commercials are deceptive :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Daxking

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 25, 2011, 08:29:26 AM
In commercials they don't even use a product sometimes, just something that looks like it but looks better. Like in commercials with cereal, they use glue and not milk. :o
They want their product to look as good as possible so people buy it.

They do something like that for ice cream, so it doesn't melt they use mash patatoes.
But yeah, sometimes they are good. And if i may ask, Francis what did you buy? lmfao.

dieknowsawr

I swear, it's like the Chinese made the shit in one second, almost as fast as they reproduce xD.