News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Something went wrong.

Started by Joker, May 25, 2011, 09:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker

Lol..Ok the guy who said that the judgment day is on 21 may was miss calculated and the new date is 21 October...So what do you think?
That made me giggle.

ratman3

There's a quote in Revelations (I think it's Revelations), that says something about a five month period between the Rapture and the Apocolypse.  He origionally stated that the Rapyure was May 21st, and since it didn't happen, he said that it was October 21st, which is five months later.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Daxking

Yeah I was hearing about him saying there's something spiritual happening right now till then and when it comes to October 21st there is supposed to be the actual Rapture.

Drunk Mario

I have a one word response to this: BullSh*t.

Once again, and it always will be.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Nothing will end the world.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pride

The world will not end on a specific date; when and even if it happens will be random...

Chaoslancex

Thank god it on the 21 of October! Lol this way I get to celebrate my birthday and go down like a G

Further more I believe that no one knows when the world will end its all random and I guess it's up to us as the humans who inhabit this planet to either destroy this planet or keep it Alive for the next generation whom also have to choice of destroying this plante.

Make the right choice and recycle lmfao lol lol jk but not about ^^ that

Sora

Quote from: Chaoslancex on May 25, 2011, 08:58:01 PM
Thank god it on the 21 of October! Lol this way I get to celebrate my birthday and go down like a G

Further more I believe that no one knows when the world will end its all random and I guess it's up to us as the humans who inhabit this planet to either destroy this planet or keep it Alive for the next generation whom also have to choice of destroying this plante.

Make the right choice and recycle lmfao lol lol jk but not about ^^ that

God*  ;)

Dench

The world will end by World War 3. 

Yoho

"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

Joker

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"
That's a nice quote..But Wars will never ever end.

Flandre

As long as their are thoughts and opinions, there will be different thoughts an opinions.
As long as we differ, we will fight. Until we're all-but-dead, war will not end.
Quite a few people can live in peace, but not the majority. We are too many to change the minds of now.

That's the reaction most people were expecting, a "wait wait I messed up a little" sort of thing. Not that it couldn't be true, just that the possibility of it being so was somewhat ruined by the fact.. That we all knew he was going to say that, too.

And, though I doubt the world will make it that long, and I seriously doubt humans will make it that long, there is a time when the world will indeed end. Look up Galactic Cannibalism.
But yeah we won't make it that long.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Joker

Quote from: Flandre on May 28, 2011, 01:52:24 AM
As long as their are thoughts and opinions, there will be different thoughts an opinions.
As long as we differ, we will fight. Until we're all-but-dead, war will not end.
Quite a few people can live in peace, but not the majority. We are too many to change the minds of now.

That's the reaction most people were expecting, a "wait wait I messed up a little" sort of thing. Not that it couldn't be true, just that the possibility of it being so was somewhat ruined by the fact.. That we all knew he was going to say that, too.

And, though I doubt the world will make it that long, and I seriously doubt humans will make it that long, there is a time when the world will indeed end. Look up Galactic Cannibalism.
But yeah we won't make it that long.
Yes..And thoughts will differ as long as there are many different religions..

Francis

I was fooled once, i WON'T be fooled again!
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Jack

The world will never end, It will end in 60 Million years when the sun dies.

Luckily; We'll be dead!

But, This stupid looking guy who said he is Jesus is wrong. Like he was when he said it was going to end the first time.