News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

help...move this to where it needs to be

Started by theworm, May 24, 2011, 05:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

Yesterday I tried to log on and it said my account has been disabled and I was wondering why, and if you can lift it for I haven't done anything wrong. I've played since 2008, but forgot the password to the other account or but the user name is lilshank900, as proof I started playing in 2008 u can see when he joined and last time he was on. If I did anything wrong if you can tell me what I did, and if you can lift it if its minor since this would be my first offence since 4 years of me playing.
Thanks
   Theworm.

theworm

yeah i forgot the password to the classic account and when i tryed to get it back the secret questions was "how many fingers am I holding up?" Its such a bad trick question and I dont care about that account as much as this one I have rares on this one and its a pure, I was so close to getting 135 mage its 133 right now. So why would I do anything to get my account ban I wouldnt thats why im trying to figure this out

Drunk Mario

*Epic Facepalm of major proportions*

Aaron, His account got banned, That's what the server tells you when you try to login and your account is banned aka Disabled. He clearly said he already got his account or whatever put his account is banned..

I don't see a report for your ban, so i'm not quite sure of this. Try messaging An AllGoFree Admin to help you out.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

theworm

yay i got it back now to get 2 more lvls for lvl 135 mage lol