News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Cocky, Ignorant, and Just Plain Stupid

Started by Sad Panda, May 23, 2011, 09:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

There's a player on here who is so unbelieveably cocky, ignorant, and stupid that I'm no longer able to hold in my hatred towards him. Although I will not name him, you'll probably figure him out from my rant and description of what he does.

He walks around WS with his head held high for all the wrong reasons. He struts into the wilderness and attacks whoever he wants and expects no retaliation. When people do retaliate he safes, freezes and moves, and then complains when they decide to pay no attention to him. If he happens to be on his rare account he thinks he's too cool to not be killed in the wilderness while wearing several rares. If you're nice enough to give them back as a sign of friendship he takes them and then attacks you on his main again as revenge. If you kill him he says it was just a fluke and that he was typing, but he comes back to wildy instantly and it appears as he had nothing typed in. When you decide he isn't worth fighting against anymore and that it's a waste of your food he attacks and kills you while you're not even bothering to eat. Now he is on his high horse. You could come back and kill him again and he will say it was a fluke again.

Figure out who he is yet?

Links-be-gone

Drunk Mario

Umadbro?

Seems like your just a little hacked off about some pixels there.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

A cocky, ignorant, and stupid person online is a cocky, ignorant, and stupid person in real life too.

Drunk Mario

Not necessarily.. I could be Cocky as hell on here, but I CHOOSE not too. maybe he just likes being cocky eh?

Ignore list is there for a REASON.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I've done it, but he justs makes new accounts to pester me further.

Drunk Mario

Then report. Easy as that.. He won't get muted unless he swears or whatever, but the Staff will see into it that he leaves you alone or will face further actions.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

I understand your integrity to post this, but i have to say, this is a bit to far.  :-\