How about this one?

Started by Francis, June 05, 2011, 10:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

How about this one guys? ;D

Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Sad Panda

I like, but I don't usually criticize other peoples' works because I couldn't do better.

Daxking

I like it, just not the font and name placement and look.  :P

Sad Panda

Jack

I like it, What text is that?

Can you post a download?

Joker

Better than the last one,My lordship.

Drunk Mario

Meh, It could've been better..

I think you should have put the spartan on the other side and used a different font.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Francis

Yeah, i agree with you guys. I think the background texture and the render is perfect together but the text just totaly ruins it. A different font could've made it look amazing.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 06, 2011, 11:33:29 AM

I think you should have put Master Sergeant on the other side and used a different font.

Master Chief you mean. (And it's not even him, his armor is green, not blue/gray.)

I personally like it a lot, the background matches the Spartan pretty well and the text just jumps out at you.

Pride

Better'n the last, most definitely.

Joker

Well I just noticed that that guy's nose is so big..Will you do any other banners?

Thrive

Quote from: Joker_ on June 07, 2011, 06:10:33 AM
Well I just noticed that that guy's nose is so big..Will you do any other banners?

You obviously don't play halo... Anyways that's part of his helmet, not his actual face.

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Volcanic Me on June 06, 2011, 09:38:32 PM
Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 06, 2011, 11:33:29 AM

I think you should have put Master Sergeant on the other side and used a different font.

Master Chief you mean. (And it's not even him, his armor is green, not blue/gray.)

I personally like it a lot, the background matches the Spartan pretty well and the text just jumps out at you.
My bad. Was pretty late when I posted that.

Anyways, Francis you saved it as a .Psd and a .PNG right? so you could edit the text color/font?  :D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall