News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Eden Contest?

Started by Sad Panda, May 21, 2011, 11:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

There is a game on the iTouch named Eden. It costs a dollar, but it's more than worth it. It's practically MineCraft in the play mode where you have an unlimited amount of resources.

If I were to make a competition of sorts would you guys be interested in competing in it? The prize for winning would be rares.

Drunk Mario

That means, If their Ipod isn't jailbroken, This contest will cost them a dollar.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

Yessum, but it'd be worth it not only for the contest, but also for the hours of fun that the game itself provides. I'm absolutely addicted, lol. I've played more of that than I have of WS in the last three days.

If someone would care to provide me with MineCraft login information I'd be more than happy to convert my creation to MineCraft.

Sad Panda

Lol, I'd do it, but I don't have a password or username. I'm not paying $20 for it. It shant be happening without that. =x

Sad Panda

Lolwut? Anyways, I got login information from my brother. I'm gonna get used to the controls over the next week because the controls suck d*ck compared to Eden. I'll try to transfer it over the next month. It's a big thing, lol.

Dug

Quote from: Mute on May 22, 2011, 04:47:31 AM
Quote from: Sad Panda on May 21, 2011, 11:48:05 PM
Lol, I'd do it, but I don't have a password or username. I'm not paying $20 for it. It shant be happening without that. =x
I have a freeloader for windows if you want to use it. You'll just need to wait for a bit because it's on mu macbook and that's currently in for repair. o.o
(I have paid for this, however my friend did not and used this freeloader, so I copied it just incase something like this happens. :P - To prove that I bought it, my custom skin is Ivan Vanko from Iron Man 2 ::) )
So what does that freeloader do exactly?
Also, have fun guys :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

If I do end up doing this then donations for the prize would be greatly appreciated. I'm still getting used to the shitty controls of MC.