News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Classic Update Pack #9

Started by Ry60003333, June 14, 2011, 03:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jack

Quote from: Annakarl on June 19, 2011, 04:01:08 PM
Quote from: Jack on June 19, 2011, 12:03:18 AM
Quote from: M I K E on June 17, 2011, 03:45:55 PM
I think we don't have ::Runes command after some time, when Ry makes this even cooler, then we really need RCing :)
I disagree. I think we should keep the ::Runes commands because then no one wil Pk any more. There is only a limited amount of pkers at the moment and if the ::Runes command get removed then no one will pk because Runes will be valuble and then no one will be able to pk properly because no one will have Runes. Even if we just remove the ::Runes command and change it to ::Pkrunes and we just get Blood Runes, Water Runes, Soul Runes & Death Runes.

But Runecrafting is a good addition to the server, thanks Ryan.

agree with this but why ::pkrune and 2nd when noobs start and 1 magic they shuld get a starter they should find in bank 1k of each rune.
Yes, just have like 1-10k runes in the bank for the new players to start.

Drunk Mario

Then people would just make rapid new accounts to transfer runes and sell them..etc.

If there was a command like that than I would suggest having some kind of anti-starter trade/dropping.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Dug

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 20, 2011, 06:08:05 PM
Then people would just make rapid new accounts to transfer runes and sell them..etc.
If there was a command like that than I would suggest having some kind of anti-starter trade/dropping.
If implementing this, it'll be a bit annoying :s.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..