News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Judgement Day

Started by Daxking, May 19, 2011, 04:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxking

Hey everyone,
As most of you don't/haven't know/n Saturday is Judgement Day. Supposively the world is supposed to end because The Rapture is comming. I've heard that God is going to bring all the good people to heaven and leave the rest of us down here on the battlefield of Heaven vs Hell. I personally don't think it'll happen. If you want to know more of this, you can skim through : http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Discuss.  :o

Kevin

First I've heard of anything. The Rapture is going to be completely random. Nobody can predict it.

Daxking

Yeah, this guy who made this belief predicted the world was going to end in 1994. So doesn't seem "real". I know the bibble has information to make us believe, but I just don't think it's going to be Saturday. And my school has just heard of this today.

Sad Panda

I've heard about this from a comedy show (Stewart or Colbert).

M I K E

Not gonna happen..

And thinking about the end of the world is for noobs, i life in the moment..

ratman3

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father Knows."

- Matthew 24:36

The entire Chapter of Matthew 24 is about Jesus' prophecies, in case you want to read it.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Sad Panda

If you read the blog that was posted in the topic post then you'd see that God is now enlightening humans as to when Judgement Day is happening and when the end of the world is (exactly five months later). No Halloween this year if you believe in this. 10 days short. ::)

Volcanic Me

It's bullshit, of course. Just like all of the electronics were gonna fail on Y2K, right? <_<

Sad Panda

And Satan's armies were going to attack on 6/6/06 just because the numbers all happened to be 666. What about 6/6/1006? Durp.

Dug

What if he meant 6/6/60 :O?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Quote from: Dug on May 20, 2011, 05:29:55 AM
What if he meant 6/6/60 :O?

Thats bulls*it again.. :)

I hate it when people make this kind of pointless topics...

Dench

Yep, it is going to be Judgement Day right after we all have moved to a planet 5000 light years away.

Drunk Mario

I'll believe this sh*t when i see a rainbow Pig Fly over my head.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

LOLWUT!
I hate people who guess when is the judgment day..But the judgment day is the day you die..

Daxking

Quote from: M I K E on May 20, 2011, 09:23:42 AM
I hate it when people make this kind of pointless topics...
If you hate it, why respond to it? Just ignore it if you don't want to talk about it.

And for anyone who thinks I do believe in it read this:
Quote from: Daxking on May 19, 2011, 04:13:50 PM
I personally don't think it'll happen.

And the point of this topic was to:
Quote from: Daxking on May 19, 2011, 04:13:50 PM
Discuss.  :o