News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Questioning The Question

Started by Bill, December 12, 2008, 11:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear hug

no they're not why would you say that when you clearly know they're not you are such a noob sometimes there is a line and you just cross that line 24/7 you should really start thinking about what you say before you say it because sometimes it can come out as a really long winded sentance that really no one lkes listening to if you have read this far haha noob lol anyways i would like to take this time to say that i think that balloons are rlly boring and that we should never bring them up again simply because they suck once my bro gave me balloon and im like ty narb! hahaha anyways if you read this far get a life!!!! okay so basically the next time you see a balloon poke someone really hard just to annoy them and if they ask why tell them because you smell which if they do poke thme again but dont poke them if they dont bcus that would be stupid anyways i think that if you poke someone it rlly means that ur crazy bcus it is narb to poke someone if you know what i mean. end!!!!

Kryptonite

Why didn't you ask a question..?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

bear hug

i did i said why would you think they were and why would you say that i didnt ask a question when i did narb?

M I K E

Kryptonite

Why does bear hug like to argue when it's so obvious he's wrong..?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

M I K E

Dug

Why do noobs like mike go of-topic -.-?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

M I K E

Dug

Technically that isn't considered a question but..
there are rhetorical questions but in this case its not since its fake so....
Why do you lie!?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

M I K E

Dug

Do i have to, because i don't think i need to?

M I K E

Jeremy

Asserts authority:

I AM figure skating! BOOM!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

SoulX

Sad Panda