News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

What, another one? / Cole is back.

Started by Flandre, May 17, 2011, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkong1

does me having the new account as jkong1 preventing me from doing this either that i'm **** out of luck becuase i've tried the pass i thought it was and almost every other i normally used :L also realised i posted this into wrong post w/e

Sad Panda

Jkong, you have to login with the information from your old classic account on this page. After that you login with the information you use to log into the forums.

Also, welcome back. I haven't seen you in a long time, man! (:

Hateme

well apparently i forgot my password so i just transfered jkong1 from my pure oh well. If there's some way of recovering a pass then FUUUUUUUU oh well honestly the name was to troll my irl friend who used to play. :c   New acc then :o
aka jkong.

Sad Panda

K... I think. Anyway, have fun in game and if you need to ask any questions then ask around and most people would be happy to help you!

Annakarl

Diva La Viva

wait, you coleshot? that funny bunny??? my budd??? omg i love you welcome back

M I K E

Queensland

I don't know you I'm new here. But welcome back. By the sounds of all the other people you were a fantastic Player Moderator?

Drunk Mario

Yes, he was. He actually got up to Player Mod mentor, which is an amazing achievement. 8)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall