News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The lies

Started by Francis, May 17, 2011, 12:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

You know guys, over the past few years of my gaming life. I've been telling a lie, i thought that it was enough and this lie was going too far. I've matured over the years and i realised theres no need. What I'm doing is completely immature and stupid and i doubt that any of you would care. Well, alot of you know me as 16 years old. But, it's not true at all, I'm actually only 13 years old. I doubt any of you give a shit because age doesn't matter. As for the people who aren't okay with it,  just ignore me. I'm still going to be respectful to everybody even if they don't like my lie. This is not going to effect how i treat anyone and i hope it doesn't effect how people treat me. You know, right now you realise that it's useless because there is practically no difference between the age 13 and 16 but when i was younger it was completely different. The only reason i pulled off this lie was because I've been with gaming for quite a few years now and if you don't lie about your age you can't enjoy your online gaming at all. I KNOW for a fact that basically EVERYBODY has done that at least once at some point, not as the extremeness as i pulled it off. But you know that you did it, don't you remember when you were 9 and you were playing and people made fun of you because you're young?  Yeah well i remember, and that's why i did what i did.  Now that I'm older, it doesn't really matter. I just wanted to let all of you know, i hope you guys can accept me for who i am.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

First.

Once again.
Proud of you.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dench

That's not that bad, most of us thought you was 11.  ;D

Yoho

You told me you was 13 on WSB anyway. LOL

Pride

I think a lot of people could have guessed you weren't 16 by your behavior.

Anyways, I still respect you.

+1, bro.

O My Devil

That lie is kind of disappointing to lie about ur age, but still ur the same person when u said u were 16 & ur still the same person even if ur 13...

Drunk Mario

Man.. Everyone is admitting to their actual age lie and mostly everyone is like 13.. ::)

And I thought i was a young grasshopper on here. (<---  Got that from Program ^.^)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Diva La Viva

Uhrm, you copied the text in my topic? haha.
I love you for being brave...  :)

Knight IV

Gaming doesn't know age. xD

M I K E

Yes it does sometimes^^

Ive allways knew that btw

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

nkickaaman

Honestly, I couldn't give a shit about your age if I tried with all my might. What I do like is that you were courageous enough to admit you were lying. If I was able to I'd give you a respect.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

Daxking

Quote from: Yoho on May 17, 2011, 03:16:18 AM
You told me you was 13 on WSB anyway. LOL
Same, lmfao. I was always wondering how you aged a lot the next time I asked your age. But anyways, nice to know you've admitted it.  ;)

ratman3

The fact that you were even bold enough to say something like that shows how courageous you are. 

+1

And by the way, I don't judge people on how they look, or their age.  You've always been good, kind, and thoughtfull.  The fact that you said that there was a three-year difference in your age doesn't change how you act at all.  It was something you said, and that's it.  You were still a great person even though we didn't know your age, and the fact that you were bold enough to tell the truth shows even more about yourself.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Francis

Thanks to all for supporting me on this. :D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!