News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Worldscape

Started by Francis, May 13, 2011, 05:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francis

Everyone, i'm deeply sorry that i can't be as active as i used to be, but i am just so busy these days that i don't have the time to do it. Whenever i get time, i'm going to be on worldscape. For me, it's usualy just homework for hours and that's it. Sorry everyone, i'll get on when i have some time.
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Insomnom

Study hard.
Real life comes first. =)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

ratman3

I have to take 2, possibly 3 AP classes next year, and it's rare for a Sophmore to take 3 AP classes.  Anyways, we all have stuff that we have to do IRL, so those things come before playing.

Also, I'm helping my friend build a scale model of The Petra , so I've been helping him with it for the past few days.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Knight IV

Yeah dude we have been missing ya..And i was asking my self where did francis go? =D

Pride

As Jazmen said, homework and real life things are far more important than pixels.

Good luck, you'll be missed when your not on.

:)

Jake

Good luck with your studies, Francis.

You'll be missed.

dieknowsawr

Study hard . You'll be missed.

Flandre

It's nothing new, Staff and just generally players have times when they can't get on as much as they or others would like. Doesn't mean you're bored of Worldscape or you don't like us or anything.
I don't think I really know you that well, but I'll see if I can catch you on in-game sometime.
http://www.livestream.com/flandrescarlet
Quote from: Insomnom on May 12, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Crying seems to be just as taboo as masturbating to some people, and I've no idea why.

Dug

See you soon, Francy :3.
Don't do the same mistake as me, leaving things at the last minute, they end up being jumbled up that you stay awake throughout the night just to get them done =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..