News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Question of the Day! (May 17, 2011)

Started by nkickaaman, May 16, 2011, 10:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Coleshot1 is actually back now, haha.

He made it because he wanted to ask a question I guess. Anyone can ask them, so why wouldn't he ask one?

Insomnom

Quote from: M I K E on May 18, 2011, 08:30:32 AM
Mia, Coleshot1, 36, Nlmafio..

Theres a lot more..

AND WHY THE HELL DID THAT PERSON MAKE THIS TOPIC?

If you're going to go that route, you should have flipped out over Kevin making one too.  ::)
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Sad Panda

Yeah... Everyone is allowed to make them so I don't see why you're yelling at Randy here. I'll probably make one in a few days if I can come up with a good question.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: QOTD Board DescriptionA general section where members of the staff will ask a question everyday. Lets get to know each other better, shall we? (Experimental stage)

Quote from: Sad Panda on May 18, 2011, 11:43:05 PM
Yeah... Everyone is allowed to make them so I don't see why you're yelling at Randy here. I'll probably make one in a few days if I can come up with a good question.
Sure about that?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sad Panda

I'm positive because this kid has made one, Kevin has made one, I am able to make one and so is everyone else is. (: