News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Against Bullies

Started by Diva La Viva, May 14, 2011, 04:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diva La Viva

This is my review of bullies

A 15th year old girl holds her 1 year old kid in her hand, people call her a wh*re, but what they don't know is that a pedophile made her f*ck with him.
People call a girl fat, but what they don't know is that she got a disease.
People call a old man ugly, but what they don't know is that he rescued a life in a fire years ago, and damaged his face.

Agree with this if you're against idiots and bullies.

O My Devil

1- She have got a something pill to not get pregnant, or abortion.
2-she can get do a surgery.
3-He should do a plastic surgery.

Insomnom

You are very, very ignorant to the world around you.

Fifteen year olds shouldn't have to worry about being on the pill and not everyone believes abortion is right.
They'd rather suffer that then kill their child.

Also, surgery is extremely expensive and wont always work.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Voltimolt

Quote from: O My Devil on May 14, 2011, 08:19:39 AM

Thats the worst thing i've heard. If these stories are true, then they are all-natural, the best kind in this world.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: Voltimolt on May 14, 2011, 08:44:10 AM

Thats the worst thing i've heard. If these stories are true, then they are all-natural, the best kind in this world.
They are very true, andy. There's many people wich this happends to, and that's very sad.
And O My Devil, if you were a girl, and a sexual addicted psychopat walked infront of you and made you have sex with him, you wouldn't just take a pill and get over it...

dieknowsawr

Like holy crap , stop flaming, people have had to go threw that stuff above..
People like you cry because they don't get what they want. That was the worst
thing i have ever heard.. Diva, your 100% right..

Pride

1.) How can it be her fault if she was raped?

2.) How is her fault if he cannot help it?

3.) How can he control what happened to his face in that fire?

I am with you on this, Maxi.

Pride

Quote from: Mute on May 14, 2011, 12:52:00 PM
Regardless of this being something that I've seen on facebook, it's very true, and I do agree with this 100%.

As for o my devil, your a prick...
Wait... I'm not a forum mod any more. I don't have to set the example.
Ok, Your a f*cking ignorant arse for saying that.

And some people wonder why I respect you...

Insomnom

Mute, I love you think you're awesome.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

O My Devil

@Nd opinion i prefer more the natural way, th first 1 was the fast way...
1-The pill should b given by the doctor if she wasnt given by the doctor he should be sued, it wasnt the girl fault, after every rake the cops take her to th hospital for checkup up & she would have be given the pill to not get pregnant.
2-Even if she had a disease she can go on walk, try eat less, & thats it. U will be thinner in no time, just take smaller portions of food, & chew them properly, thats all.
3-Usually for burns the hospital recommends the do plastic surgery to cover the wounds, & let me say it again it is "Recommended & Preferred" by doctors everywhere...

In the end i didn't say anything bad, i just give my opinion, "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover"...

P.S: I'm a boy...

Diva La Viva

Quote from: O My Devil on May 14, 2011, 04:26:56 PM
@Nd opinion i prefer more the natural way, th first 1 was the fast way...
1-The pill should b given by the doctor if she wasnt given by the doctor he should be sued, it wasnt the girl fault, after every rake the cops take her to th hospital for checkup up & she would have be given the pill to not get pregnant.
2-Even if she had a disease she can go on walk, try eat less, & thats it. U will be thinner in no time, just take smaller portions of food, & chew them properly, thats all.
3-Usually for burns the hospital recommends the do plastic surgery to cover the wounds, & let me say it again it is "Recommended & Preferred" by doctors everywhere...

In the end i didn't say anything bad, i just give my opinion, "Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover"...

P.S: I'm a boy...
You're an idiot. When somebody gets raped, it haunts them for the rest of their freaking life. Yeah, sure... they could have gotten a pill. But so what? She/ he will probably never forget what happend that day.
And to loss weight, it's probably very hard... you just don't eat good and exercise everyday and get thin at a no time... that's stupid thinking of you.
It probably a very long time to lose weight. And sometimes with diseases, you'd be so sick so you can't get thinner.
And plastic surgery can be very expensive... and like mute said, it doesn't work for oldies.

Go and get raped, go and get fat, and hurt your face, and then... get out of that situation, assh*le.
Mute, yes i also saw this on facebook and decided to share it on worldscape.

O My Devil

I suggested the pill to help those rape victims, she dosent want to die her rapist child grow inside of her, within 72hrs or the pill wont work, & she will need to get abortion & i think around 1500-2000 women gave birth to the rapists baby & let him in an orphanage.

Dug

Doesn't look like it.
I support, poor people ='(.
God bless those people trying to help.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

ratman3

Quote from: O My Devil on May 16, 2011, 01:56:54 PM
I suggested the pill to help those rape victims, she dosent want to die her rapist child grow inside of her, within 72hrs or the pill wont work, & she will need to get abortion & i think around 1500-2000 women gave birth to the rapists baby & let him in an orphanage.

@ O My Devil:  Alot of people don't believe in Birth Control.  Just because something is very sad, and shouldn't happen, doesn't mean that you should flame and point out the problems with it.  If you were that person, would you be angry if people told you to use the pill?  If you were overweight from a disease, would you get tired of people saying that you're fat?  If you were scared for life from a fire, and couldn't change your appearence, would you be angry at the people that call you ugly?  You should have some respect for the people that have been scared for life, instead of just treating it like it's not reality. 

@ Topic:  It's sad that people intimidate other people to the extremes.  People sometimes go as far to change their name, run away from home, and even commit suacide to excape bullying and intimidation.  People nowandays are very mean and cruel, and never give a second thought to the people that they bully.  It's sad how many Millions of people are bullied because something happened that they can't change.  People nowandays will intimidate a person to the extreme, just to benefit themselves or to feel better.

'Tis a sad world.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mute on May 16, 2011, 11:12:34 AM
Regardless of this being on facebook, it's still a good point to share.
Leeching Facebook shit is wrong on here. ::)

Twitter is next.

15 year olds should not be pregnant. Period.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall