News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Can't log in

Started by kingkiller08, May 13, 2011, 07:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingkiller08

Ok....this has been happening for about a week now but the last time i was logged in i was minining near the duel arena and i logged out because i was tired and i went to go log in the next mornining and it kicked me out. I tried it again 4 more times and it still doesn't work every time it kicks me out in the command scrpit (where it shows the news from moparscape.com and when you change the server and etc) it showed "Error:T2" now i'm sorry if this is the wrong section but it is a tech support section and i do need help and if someone asks, yes my java is up to date and so is everything else i just dont get whats happening.

Pride

Don't use Moparscape Client?

That might be why.

kingkiller08

Pride

Did you try the actual WorldScape webclient or downloadable client?

Kevin

Copy the whole T2 Error, that tells Ryan what it is doing in the server. But I would highly recommend using the WorldScape client because it is 100% compatible to the server, and MoparScape is not.

Pride

That usually solves all problems such as this.

Drunk Mario

Using the Official Worldscape client is just like Moparscape's, You would have to download the cache and stuff, but that doesn't take long and it is 100% compatible with Worldscape meaning NO errors like this.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall