News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

RE: QOTD or not...

Started by Vanessa R, May 12, 2011, 01:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I bring QOTD back or should I maybe do a QOTW?

don't do it at all anymore
0 (0%)
bring it back daily
7 (41.2%)
do it once a week
8 (47.1%)
doesn't matter to me
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Vanessa R

Thanks for everyone's insightful responses. I appreciated it.
-Picture removed-

Dug

I voted for QOTD, although I could have chosen It doesn't matter, but it does matter :).
Also making a QOTW would probably save you some time, from coming on daily, and posting :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Vanessa R

Quote from: Dug on May 12, 2011, 01:30:09 PM
I voted for QOTD, although I could have chosen It doesn't matter, but it does matter :).
Also making a QOTW would probably save you some time, from coming on daily, and posting :D.

Yeah but i'm on here everyday regardless, so it really wouldn't save me much time at all... lol but thanks for voting for keeping it. 8)
-Picture removed-

M I K E

Definetly yes!  :P

I like them

Daxking

Pride

I said weekly, then all timezones can have a say.

Electrify X

Agree with Pride, maybe 2-3 times a weekend, it takes to much time for you to make them once a day.. But I love them, if you have them I'll vote, and if you have them sometimes, I would vote than to, love'em
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

I've figured it out for you.

It's more popular in a week, because more people have the chance to have a look at it, than in one day in you timezone.

That will be all.

'-'

Knight IV

ratman3

It could be BWQOTW - "Bi-Weekly Quote of the week".  Once a week is too little, and once a day is too much.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

O My Devil

How about twice every week?