News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Pking server (::Master, ::Pickup) 10 supports.

Started by Pride, May 11, 2011, 08:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Kevin on May 12, 2011, 03:56:44 AM
Quote from: Flame on May 12, 2011, 02:39:45 AM
items are already pretty easy to get aren't they?

It would be as easy as ::pickup_(Item ID)_(Amount)
Yeah.. but what's the point when most people have more supplies than they could ever use and probably don't really care about losing items? It would just subtract players from the main world.

gomes97

i dont support because its not good world 1 because everbody stop to play i think its too easy i play a server long time back its was so easy i stop i think that have it too.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Knight IV

Gomes..There is a skilling server and a pkings server...You can choose.

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Electrify X

Quote from: Knight IV on May 12, 2011, 12:05:08 PM
Gomes..There is a skilling server and a pkings server...You can choose.

Still, all would go to World 2 because it's alot easier, funnier and noobs get good!
After my opinion people has to train to get there level, if not this is not a private server anymore, it would be something like a ''Kick and run'' server.. Also Ryan got ALOT of work into the World 1
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

Pride

This really seems like a well-liked idea. 8 supports!
On another note, if you don't support, try not to flame the topic.
^Appreciated^

ratman3

As good as it seems, just no. It sounds cool at first, but just, no.

Kinda like what Gomes said, people will play World 2 if you can get things easily.  It's kinda like eating the cake, before you can even get to it.  People will just go to World 2 to get items, and play easily, and World 1 won't be used as much.  Worldscape is already easy enough, getting things like barrows after five minutes of playing.  If people play World 2, they'll get used to everything right there for them, and they won't play World 1.

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

It's for training PKing for World 1?

Durp?

'-'

(Nick <3)
  (Durp)

dieknowsawr

Dug

Quote from: ratman3 on May 12, 2011, 07:08:25 PM
As good as it seems, just no. It sounds cool at first, but just, no.
Kinda like what Gomes said, people will play World 2 if you can get things easily.  It's kinda like eating the cake, before you can even get to it.  People will just go to World 2 to get items, and play easily, and World 1 won't be used as much.  Worldscape is already easy enough, getting things like barrows after five minutes of playing.  If people play World 2, they'll get used to everything right there for them, and they won't play World 1.
Along with that, people would get bored easier then before =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Pride

You can close this, It doesn't look like it will happen.

Kevin

Alright, to clear everything up this would be a world that you would basically start off with every stat either 99 or 135 and you are able to spawn whatever items you want. There would be no training it would just be a mess around server, with godswords, special attacks and just having fun. There would be no stress about losing items since it is a spawn server. World 1 would not go anywhere. For the people who think it will hurt world 1 of course at first it will, but it will also draw more players to play the server to give it a try.

Ryan needs more donations to not only run world 2 but remember about world 1. He has been paying for the vps's for the most part on his own. If everyone can donate at least $1 this can happen soon. If people donate more like $10 this can happen in the matter of days. It's less motivation if people aren't showing their gratitude to Ryan. Remember the server is FREE so Ryan makes little to no money at times for hosting this game. Just think back to how many computers he has. I know he has at least 5 computers dedicated to running a part of WorldScape, remember that gets expensive.

I Do support as I said in the other topic.