News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

World 2

Started by Pride, April 30, 2011, 11:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Cough i think world 2 should be up but turn it all places to wilderness :[]
so we can fight while at lumby :[]

Pride

This could be an incentive if people donate.

I would donate, but my family is a bit short on money at the moment, so I am not able to.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: M I K E on May 09, 2011, 12:42:48 PM
Quote from: Program on May 09, 2011, 02:06:53 AM
If he wanted to run it without buying a new VPS or upgrading the current one, he'd have a couple options:

1) Run it off the same VPS that world 1's on. This would make BOTH worlds laggy.
2) Run it off a home computer, which would always have to be on.

Neither of those are likely to happen, so donate people! :D

I donated 0,01$

1st donator ftw
Your not the first donator.. :o

Quote from: Program on May 09, 2011, 02:06:53 AM
2) Run it off a home computer, which would always have to be on.
That = Higher electricity bill for him then and he would have to be careful to keep the computer on.

So either way if you want world 2 on, donate.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jake

Ya'no what would be awesome. World 2 being a ::Pickup and ::Master version of Worldscape. It won't happen but it would be neat. We need something to keep our players from being bored.

Daxking

Quote from: Terror on May 10, 2011, 01:57:54 AM
Ya'no what would be awesome. World 2 being a ::Pickup and ::Master version of Worldscape. It won't happen but it would be neat. We need something to keep our players from being bored.
That sounds fun, best of both worlds.  :P

Dug

Indeed it will, also maybe when people are all equal and they can spawn items, they can learn how to pk. Then soon after, you might never find no-one at wildy  ;D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

That's actualy not a bad idea. World 2 can be a Spawn/Pk version of WorldScape, there can be certain area's that are completely safe.(banks mainly) and the rest of it can be pking.

Pride

Shall I make this a suggestion?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Pride on May 11, 2011, 04:16:42 PM
Shall I make this a suggestion?
Do it bro. :P

We have many supporters.. There would obviously have to be some limitations though.. not completely FREE world..  Ryan would have to make sure the commands don't transfer over the worlds.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Am Not Ready To Have Anymore Lagg Than What I Already Have,It Would Be Awsome If People Donated Like 10$ Each Month,That Means If Only 4 People Donated We Can Have The Amount Of Money And We Can Make World 2 Back Up,And If Ryan Want More People To Donate Thats Means He Gotta Make Something Special For Donaters,Like A Crown Next To The Name,Am Sure People Would Donate For That.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

Nooo, no donation crowns :[].
And if world 2 would be brought up, I would appreciate no pumpkins or coco ice :D.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

lollol

Quote from: Dug on May 13, 2011, 08:29:36 AM
Nooo, no donation crowns :[].
And if world 2 would be brought up, I would appreciate no pumpkins or coco ice :D.
WHY!?!?!?
That Would Make People Donate,Am Not Saying That Donaters Can Have Stuff That Non-Donaters Don't Have,Thats Why I Don't Like Runescape,But The Crown Would Make The People Come.

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Insomnom

If you gave people crowns and that's the only reason why they'd donate, they'd donate ONCE and only the minimum amount it takes to get a crown.
Or not at all, if that minimum is too much.

If you want to donate, donate because WS provides you with hours of entertainment for FREE and you appreciate it.
Not because you want something. x.x
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Pride

Quote from: Insomnom on May 13, 2011, 05:30:20 PM
If you gave people crowns and that's the only reason why they'd donate, they'd donate ONCE and only the minimum amount it takes to get a crown.

If you want to donate, donate because WS provides you with hours of entertainment for FREE and you appreciate it.

You stole the words out of my mouth, again.

Dug

Quote from: Pride on May 13, 2011, 06:32:09 PM
Quote from: Insomnom on May 13, 2011, 05:30:20 PM
You stole the words out of my mouth, again.
Welcome to the club.
There are advantages and disadvantages of this idea, and most likely even if the advantages rains on the disadvantages parade, Ryan wants to update what's best for the server, let alone the people that deserve appreciation for joining it.