News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

You.

Started by Insomnom, May 11, 2011, 07:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomnom

The majority of all the players here.
More so the forum goers, since I'm more familiar with those active here, on the forums.

Over the short period of time I've been here in this community I've seen a great number of you all grow and mature.
It's nice to be reminded that people can change for the better, even in the slightest of senses.
I've seen major improvements in some and minor in others, but that's beside the point.
The fact is I can't think of a single person on here who I've interacted with quite a bit who hasn't improved in some way.

I'm proud of (most) all of you and I hope you guys keep it up. =P
As for the others- you're all just people I don't know well, so no offense.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Program on May 11, 2011, 07:33:04 PM
*Sniff* They grow up so fast!
-Dramatic post- *Tears up* I love you brother! Don't leave me!

Thanks, Jazmen. ;)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Daxking

I hope I'm one of the people that are better.  ::)

Pride

I still want to thank you for the time you gave for being a member of the forum staff.

Thanks.

Dug

We couldn't do it without you Jazmen.  :'(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Knight IV

Thankkk you. =)

M I K E

Im the first one to post without a perfect grammar  :o

Well yah, congratz to people who are become more mature  :P

Diva La Viva

I'm touched, you should also be touched because ws loves ya.

Francis

Thank you jazmen, that means alot towards me. If anyone knew me about 2 years ago on worldscape. You remember me as the person who doesn't know how to use proper grammar. I used to be very hyper and i couldn't concentrate on anything very well. Alot of people helped me with this after i made alot of friends. If i didn't join worldscape i probobly wouldn't been the same person i was back then. I want to thank all of you for this.  ;D
Made by Pride
Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 08, 2011, 11:46:55 PM
I LOVE YOU. NO HOMO. 8)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made with photoshop. By ME!

Dug

Quote from: Francis on May 15, 2011, 01:53:22 PM
Thank you jazmen, that means alot towards me. If anyone knew me about 2 years ago on worldscape. You remember me as the person who doesn't know how to use proper grammar. I used to be very hyper and i couldn't concentrate on anything very well. Alot of people helped me with this after i made alot of friends. If i didn't join worldscape i probobly wouldn't been the same person i was back then. I want to thank all of you for this.  ;D
Amen :3.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pride

I second that.