News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Sad song.

Started by Knight IV, May 09, 2011, 02:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight IV

This is from the saddest songs I have ever heard.

Daxking

o.o Tbh, I just skimmed through the song... Sounded more of like a slow, drama song.

Knight IV

That's not drama..That's max payne. >.<

Drunk Mario

Intense.. I don't like the violin or whatever it is playing though.

Also, it has no words so how can it be sad? You can't tell emotions from melodies.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Insomnom

Actually, we generally do associate specific tunes with emotions.

For example- it's generally known that slower, deeper tunes are heard as more sorrowful.. however that may not be the case for everyone.
Fact is though that we do, indeed, do that.
Sometimes it's just that we link them to specific events that have happened without realizing it.

..think of why there's certain types of music used in movies.
Music isn't there for no reason, it's to invoke a specific emotional response from the audience to make the movie more interesting.
Try watching a well known scene that makes you feel a specific way from a movie without the music to it and you'll see what I mean.

It's all psychological. =D

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

You mean just like what i posted over Here?
(Just click preview).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..