News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Started by dieknowsawr, May 08, 2011, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: Kevin on May 08, 2011, 02:37:38 PM
The world is not ending, the Mayan Calendar is simply restarting. People are just retarded. On December 2012 the Calendar will start over like our now-a-days 1 year calendar, December 31 - January 1. Just theirs does it in a longer process.

Oh Never Knew That.  :o
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

ratman3

12/21 Divided by two = 6/10.5, which if you round up, is mah Birthday (6/11)!

Back to the topic, like what Kevin Said,

Quote from: Kevin on May 08, 2011, 02:37:38 PM
The world is not ending, the Mayan Calendar is simply restarting. People are just retarded. On December 2012 the Calendar will start over like our now-a-days 1 year calendar, December 31 - January 1. Just theirs does it in a longer process.

The Rapture could be 12/21/2012, it could be tomorrow, or it could be in several years.  We will never know when the world will truly end.  The Mayan callander has actually restarted about six times, instead of it only restarting on 12/21/2012.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Drunk Mario

The World is not ending.. Why would the World just end? I heard that people were saying something about a black hole swallowing up Earth.. I LOL'ed at how dumb that sounded.. If there is a freaking black hole out there, stop blogging about it on the internet and F*cking do something! ::)

I'm living life to he fullest, either way.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jake

How could someone predict the "end" of the world?

The world will end when god doesn't have enough money for VPS.

Batman

I dont get how we can juge the end of the world on an ancient civilizations calander. :O

<3 Tyren

unknowed

Why would the world end?
And how?
I do not think the Maya's answerd any of these questions.

Quote from: Drunk Mario on May 08, 2011, 02:59:58 PM
Quote from: gomes97 on May 08, 2011, 02:39:09 PM
nooo because then the ek and the Netherlands to win! (which soccer)
What? lol Soccer has nothing to do with 2012.. IF the world ends It's the whole world, not just like the U.S or anything.. Lmao
And also,
I think Gomes is try to say: In 2012 we got the European soccer Tournament,
The Netherlands will own all,
(I TOTALLY AGREE)

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

O My Devil

To sum it all up to 1 word, "superstition".

Electrify X

Each generation has its doomsday prophecies, but the world is constantly under.

Mayan Indians' prophecy is our generation's great prophecy of mankind's destruction.

Doomsday 2012

Maya culture occurred in 1500 BC. Mayan Indians had advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics.

After the Mayan astronomical calculations take the final 21 calendar December 2012. This has been the object of multiple interpretations and doomsday prophecies.

After the Mayan calculations, the earth's magnetic field changed dramatically 21 December 2012. Something that will result in the Earth's civilizations end.

Nostradamus and other doomsday prophecies

1500-century Nostradamus predicted the Earth's demise in 1999. Prediction begins:

- In 1999, the seventh month, a major terrorist king come down from heaven.

Fortuneteller has been subject to many creative interpretations. Among other things, has been linked to verse 11 September.

Isac Newton's successor, William Whiston, created chaos in London in 1736. He claimed that a comet would destroy the earth 16 October this year.

Many Londoners gathered in boats on the Thames, waiting for the Day of Judgement that never came.

Doomsday which did not materialize

"The true Russian Orthodox Church", a small Russian sect, waiting for Judgement Day 28 May 2008. Nor then did the earth below.

They were wrong and had to eventually creep up from the earth cave they were hiding in.

In the summer of 2002 was around two km sized asteroid 2002 NT7 discovered. The death sentence for our planet was estimated to be 1 February 2019.

The threat from outer space

New instruments can now detect early comets and asteroids that are heading towards the earth. Collision with Earth can thus averted.

But you can sleep safely because of that?

Divination: Prophecies, asteroids and gamma-ray bursts - the Earth has many enemies.
New discoveries in space is the basis for a number of doomsday prophecies and hysteria.

A new threat is rare stars that emit intense gamma radiation and dangerous when they explode.

The largest bursts can destroy galaxies and are deadly two million lightyears distance.

- After ALOT of reading and googling, this is what i came up with
"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another."

nkickaaman

What was that? Whoever this "Google" fellow is, they are sadly mistaken.

The Mayans weren't wiped out in 1500 BCE, they were finally subdued around 1697 due to Spaniards killing them with more advanced weapons and diseases that the Mayans had never encountered. The Mayans calendar ending on 12/21/2012 isn't an astronomical thing; it's f*cking counting that I was able to do in the first grade (I set a state record for Illinois for being able to count the highest for a first grader).

The Magnetic field is always on the move; it's nearing Siberia and Russia right now. Every 700,000 years the magnetic field switches completely. Nothing wrong can happen by it switching.

Nostradomus did predict things relatively correctly, but wha is this gibberish about a terrorist king coming down from heaven? Terrorists are in heaven? They gain the ability to respawn? That's only in COD, silly.

Just because the people of the Russian Orthodox Church were wrong doesn't mean that they were scum living in caves. That's an absolutely horrible thing to say and I have lost a lot of respect for you. Don't make fun of people because they're different.

The asteroid of 2002 was blown the f*ck up half way down from the atmosphere. It also wasn't around two kilometers, it was about 200 times less than that; 10 meters. If anything deadly nears the Earth just about every country has the ability to blow it up or blow it out of it's path.

Doomsday won't happen. Not with me protecting you guys anyway.
25 March 2010 - 12 April 2011
Remember the legend
The forum moderator
Mute

Remember your friends; they won't be there forever.

Quote from: MuteNick is like that groove underneath your nose, nobody knows why it's there, but it'd be weird without it.

Quote from: Sad PandaYou can't teach trolling; you are born with the ability to do it.

Quote from: Sad PandaNo matter how wrong I am, I, as a troll, am always right.

ratman3

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father Knows."

- Matthew 24:36

Quote from: nkickaaman on May 10, 2011, 09:05:47 PM
What was that? Whoever this "Google" fellow is, they are sadly mistaken.

Don't flame... especially when you did exactly what El X did.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Pride

It's not 2012 anymore, it's October 2011.

Search 'Judgement Day' on Google.